RASC Hamilton Orbit will be delayed...

Ron Shields rjshields at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 5 12:42:55 EDT 2013


No rush, Roger. No apology needed. Don't stress yourself over the delay. Your health comes first. Please look after yourself and get well. Hope to see you at the dinner this Saturday.

Take Care Always,
Ron Shields


From: Roger Hill 
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 9:04 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca 
Subject: RASC Hamilton Orbit will be delayed...


Reluctantly,  I have to inform you that Orbit will be considerably delayed this month.  My ongoing health issues prevent me from using a keyboard for any length of time and although I can "thumb-type" on a touchscreen, I produce Orbit like this.   


So, for the first time in almost 6 years, Orbit will be delayed.   


Roger Hill, 
Orbit editor 




Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________

astronomers mailing list

astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca

http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130605/5c59142c/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list