RASC Hamilton Looking to borrow...

Gary Bennett gary at bendun.net
Tue Jun 25 22:32:09 EDT 2013


Hi Byron,

 

We don't have those items to lend out. We do have telescopes available and
each has 1 or 2 eyepieces for each scope but we can't separate the
eyepiece(s) from the telescope. They aren't much good without the eyepieces.

 

Gary Bennett

 

http://bendun.net/

http://photos.bendun.net/

 

From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of ERIN THORSON
Sent: June-25-13 9:42 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Looking to borrow...

 

Hello everyone 

 

       I realize this is kind of last minute.  I am heading up to my cottage
Thursday night for a week and i'm looking to borrow a few telescope
accessories.  I will claim full responsibility for the items in question.
I'm hoping to get my hands on a 2" 2x Barlow as my only eyepiece is a 2"
28mm. I would also like to get my hands on a planetary eyepiece I'm not
picky as to the size  2" or 1 1/4" as I have a step down adapter.  I can
come  to pick up the items at any time, or I can pass by the observatory
Thursday night on my way out. Happy stargazing.

 

 

Byron Thorson 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130625/6a653660/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list