RASC Hamilton First aide

Ken Knoflook kenknoflook at cogeco.ca
Thu May 2 19:33:13 EDT 2013


Hi – I know you’ve asked for ‘certified’ in 1st Aid, but while I’m not currently certified (retired 10 years ago) I was a 27 year Hamilton Firefighter with 1st Responder level training/certification and worked within the emergency services delivery of emergency medical response as part of the tiered response protocol with Emergency Medical Services (Paramedics).   As mentioned, not current in any certification and my skills may be a bit rusty… but if you think I might be able to provide some help on-site, let me know.

 

Ken Knoflook

 

From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:50 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton First aide

 

We have the need for a few first aide persons at the show. Is anyone in the club certified in first aide, and if so would you consider volunteering for a shift? Does anyone have experience or know someone who might be able to help us with this important support role? Please contact me directly at ablanchard at cogeco.ca. 

Have a great day

 

Andy Blanchard

905-465-2031H

905-847-7777B

905-330-5626

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130502/570c69ca/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list