RASC Hamilton Cancelled: NOVA for tonight
Jason Blane
jblane1000 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:52:39 EDT 2013
Thanks for letting us know, Hope ya get better soon.
Jason Blane
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Peter Wiesner <papapeter8 at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Roger. Take care of yourself and get better. Peter
> Wiesner.
>
> Roger Hill <Roger.Hill at hiteach.net> wrote:
>
> >I hope this reaches everyone in time...
> >
> >I've come down with a nasty bug, and despite how warm it is in the
> office, I'm frozen and can't stop shivering.
> >
> >I suspect I'm running a fever, like my wife did a week ago (she reached
> 102F).
> >
> >We'll try again next week,
> >
> >Sorry about this,
> >
> >Roger Hill
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >astronomers mailing list
> >astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> >http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130527/35bd600a/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list