RASC Hamilton 15x70mm binoculars - $49.99

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Tue Nov 26 14:58:31 EST 2013


I know...I just thought I'd let the Centre and its friends about it ahead of time.  

Be warned, though...they can sell out fairly quickly in some stores.

Roger




-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca on behalf of David Surette
Sent: Tue 26/11/2013 2:32 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton 15x70mm binoculars - $49.99
 
They always do... These binoculars seem to come around about every 6 months or so.



On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM, John Ramberg <ramberg.john at gmail.com> wrote:


	Thanks Roger
	Lool...I knew that if I waited long enough, a good sale would come along!


	On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Roger Hill <Roger.Hill at hiteach.net> wrote:
	

		Celestron 15x70mm binoculars will be on sale starting on Thursday at Canadian Tire.
		
		It's part of their "Red Thursday" event, trying to beat "Black Friday" prices by a day.
		
		It is possible to collimate them, if the images for the right and left eye don't line up, which is not unusual.
		
		They're great for a quick look at the sky and could be really nice for comet viewing.
		
		They also come with a tripod adapter which is too flimsy for the job, but can be easily modified to make it a lot stiffer.
		
		Roger
		
		
		_______________________________________________
		astronomers mailing list
		astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
		http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
		
		



	_______________________________________________
	astronomers mailing list
	astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
	http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
	
	




-- 

David Surette
(289) 286-1300


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 3810 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20131126/d50237d4/attachment-0002.bin>


More information about the astronomers mailing list