RASC Hamilton Wed night observing

John Pataracchia jfp at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 7 14:45:02 EDT 2013


I and my club will be attending with Cathedral High School's 12" LX90
scope. I'd appreciate any assistance setting it up for optimal performance
as this will essentially be our first time.


On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM, supergiant2003 at hotmail.com <
supergiant2003 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all
> This Wednesday October 9,2013 is our first public stargazing night. As an
> added bonus we are having a scouting group attend as well . They will be
> arriving at 6:30pm and I am looking for several volunteers to
> help....preferably bringing a telescope as well.
> If you can help out please let me know. Was will be meeting at the
> observatory at 6:00 to set up....
>
> See you all Wednesday night
> Gary Colwell
>
> * by Motorola*
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20131007/0ca67275/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list