RASC Hamilton Observatory floor and sidewalk

Andy Blanchard atacamandy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 10:33:22 EDT 2013


Colin, no one responded in the affirmative, so I will be rescheduling. It's at my house Guelph and 2nd 

Have a great day

Andy Blanchard
289-337-6766H
905-847-7777B
905-330-5626C

> On Oct 17, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Colin Haig <astronomer at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> 
> Where ?
> 
> At 03:04 PM 15/10/2013, Andy Blanchard wrote:
>> Well I am ready to pour concrete for my observatory in my backyard, this Friday. The plan is to pour around 11pm and have a BQQ 5:30. I have a few helpers already but I would like at least three more volunteers if possible. Basically if you have a pair of rubber boots and a hoe you are qualified. I will provide the food and liquids for the day.
>> 
>> Please let me know if you are available to help. This can be a bit strenuous so be fore warned.
>> 
>> Have a great day
>> 
>> Andy Blanchard
>> 289-337-6766H
>> 905-847-7777B
>> 905-330-5626C
>> _______________________________________________
>> astronomers mailing list
>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20131017/ae84d8f5/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list