RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar eclipse tonight!

Rick rcudmore1 at cogeco.ca
Fri Oct 18 20:01:32 EDT 2013


I looked from 1948 to 2000 and thought I saw a faint shadow. Nothing like
the animation.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Al Jones
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 7:59 PM
To: John Ramberg
Cc: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar eclipse tonight!

I see nothing

Looked from 1945-1958

Maybe i had a stroke



> On Oct 18, 2013, at 19:00, John Ramberg <ramberg.john at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> --047d7b5d57ce18b8b504e90be72f
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> 
> thx gary....I am heading out the door!
> 
> 
>> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Gary Bennett <gary at bendun.net> wrote:
>> 
>> We=92re in for a treat early this evening. A Penumbral Lunar Eclipse is
>> underway right now. It will be at its maximum @ 7:50 PM.****
>> 
>> ** **
>> 
>> Here is an animation of what you=92ll see:****
>> 
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/canada/toronto****
>> 
>> ** **
>> 
>> We also have a partial Solar eclipse coming up on Nov. 3. It probably
>> won=92t be much of a show for us, but still

_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca





More information about the astronomers mailing list