RASC Hamilton AstroCATS - On-line Ticket Sales Ends Tomorrow Night

Eric Golding Studio egoldingstudio at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 29 11:33:39 EDT 2014


Hi Gary;

    Last week, I signed up online for Saturday 2:00 - 6:00 pm  - and I hope that it registered ok.  Is there an info sheet that will tell me where to get the parking pass, which parking lot, and any other instructions and info that I will need?

    I will be at the Hamilton Centre booth and will likely need flyers etc.

many thanks, looking forward to being there.

Eric Golding


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Gary Bennett 
  To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:41 AM
  Subject: RASC Hamilton AstroCATS - On-line Ticket Sales Ends Tomorrow Night


  AstroCATS is only a few days away!

   

  On-line ticket buyers get a Free Raffle ticket and a chance to win a great prize that only on-line buyers can win. Non-winning tickets stay in the ballot box for the main prize draws on Sunday. 

   

  On-line ticket sales end tomorrow night @ 11:59 PM. Don't miss out on the free Raffle Ticket:

  http://astrocats.ca/onlinepurchase.html

   

  NOTE TO VOLUNTEERS: You do NOT need to purchase an Admission Ticket. You will receive a Free Admission Ticket.

   

  Non-Volunteers: Volunteer sign-up is now closed. We didn't get as many volunteers as we needed, but we will manage somehow.

   

  See you at the show!

   

  Gary Bennett

   

  http://bendun.net/

  http://photos.bendun.net/

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  astronomers mailing list
  astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
  http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140429/57c5e5b3/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list