RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory

Colin Haig astronomer at cogeco.ca
Tue Jul 8 18:38:57 EDT 2014


So, you guys got a new scope up there - what mount did you get for it?
 
 
From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of
Gary Bennett
Sent: June 28, 2014 12:29 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory
 
I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some
company!
 
I plan to give our new Celestron 14" Edge HD and mount a good workout!
 
I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for
the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now.
 
Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice).
 
Gary Bennett
 
http://bendun.net/
http://photos.bendun.net/
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140708/0a89a193/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list