From Roger.Hill at hiteach.net Fri Jun 6 22:23:17 2014 From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net (Roger Hill) Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:23:17 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton One Last NOVA night... In-Reply-To: <012301cf7d2b$1a4c2fa0$4ee48ee0$@cogeco.ca> References: <012301cf7d2b$1a4c2fa0$4ee48ee0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: There will be one final NOVA night on Monday evening - 7:30pm EDT, and it's a Re-Do night. I will (quickly) re-do any session that people were unable to attend. I have already been asked for Sessions 2 and 6, but if there are requests for any others, I'll go through them, too. I hope to get through the material a lot quicker by promising NOT to go madly off on any and all tangents! Let me know which one(s) you'd like! Thanks, Roger From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Mon Jun 9 23:19:19 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:19:19 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing night Message-ID: Hello all Just a reminder that this Wednesday ( weather permitting) there will be a public observing night at the observatory. Come join us for an evening of fun!...starts at sundown!! See you there! Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Mon Jun 9 23:23:37 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:23:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet Message-ID: Hello all again! Don't forget to get your ticket for this year's annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014.details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca See you there! Description: Description: Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From davedev777 at gmail.com Tue Jun 10 07:41:38 2014 From: davedev777 at gmail.com (Dave Dev) Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:41:38 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Gary, I would like to, but at $50 a pop, I don't think so ...... Dave > On Jun 9, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Gary Colwell wrote: > > Hello all again! > Don’t forget to get your ticket for this year’s annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014…details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca > See you there! > > > > > > Gary Colwell > President - HamiltonRASC > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Tue Jun 10 10:01:10 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:01:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 10, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Dave Dev wrote: > > Hi Gary, > > I would like to, but at $50 a pop, I don't think so ...... > > Dave > > >> On Jun 9, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Gary Colwell wrote: >> >> Hello all again! >> Don’t forget to get your ticket for this year’s annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014…details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca >> See you there! >> >> >> >> >> >> Gary Colwell >> President - HamiltonRASC >> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Wed Jun 11 07:56:25 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:56:25 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <418A4091-4181-4318-A703-E35C5095DB59@rogers.com> We can discuss it further Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 11, 2014, at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From vincegibbens at gmail.com Wed Jun 11 15:52:41 2014 From: vincegibbens at gmail.com (Vince) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:52:41 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Removal from email list Message-ID: Can I please be removed from this email list? Thank you Vince Gibbens My iPhone sent this to you! My iPhone sent this to you! From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Wed Jun 11 15:55:13 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (supergiant2003 at hotmail.com) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:55:13 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Fwd: Public night tonight Message-ID: Sent from Samsung Mobile
-------- Original message --------
From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Date:06-11-2014 2:53 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.cs
Subject: Public night tonight
Unfortunatrly due to inclement weather., the public stargazing night scheduled for tonight has been cancelled. Here is hoping for better weather next time Gary Colwell Sent from Samsung Mobile -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 09:46:20 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:46:20 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale Message-ID: Hi All, Still looking for volunteers for tonight's stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe.. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! Thanks and see you there Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From egrilett at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:33:37 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:33:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North > Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The > club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and > the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, > which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email > me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling > us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this > is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Sat Jun 14 10:38:59 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:38:59 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Who's the volunteer ? Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: > > Hi All, > Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! > Thanks and see you there > > > > > Gary Colwell > President - HamiltonRASC > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Sat Jun 14 10:49:28 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:49:28 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: The full moon is going to be a killer Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > Who's the volunteer ? > Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear > > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: >> >> Hi All, >> Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! >> Thanks and see you there >> >> >> >> >> Gary Colwell >> President - HamiltonRASC >> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:49:24 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:49:24 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: HI Ev I have your 50.00…..i am going to the guides this afternoon …see attached…if you can stop by I can give it to you Gary From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Ev Rilett Sent: June-14-14 10:34 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: photo.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 311691 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:50:14 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:50:14 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Me too! From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Murray Romisher Sent: June-14-14 10:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale Who's the volunteer ? Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear Sent from my iPhone On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: Hi All, Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! Thanks and see you there Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From dr_d_a_galbraith at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:07:17 2014 From: dr_d_a_galbraith at hotmail.com (David Galbraith) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:07:17 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Mars, Saturn should be good too! David > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:49, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > The full moon is going to be a killer > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: >> >> Who's the volunteer ? >> Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear >> >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: >>> >>> Hi All, >>> Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! >>> Thanks and see you there >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Gary Colwell >>> President - HamiltonRASC >>> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >>> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:08:00 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:08:00 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight Message-ID: Hi everyone I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address is Marydale Park 5999 Chippewa Rd Mount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From jfpatch at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:34:37 2014 From: jfpatch at gmail.com (John Pataracchia) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:34:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: > Hi everyone > > I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show > > The address is > > Marydale Park > > 5999 Chippewa Rd > > Mount Hope ON > > > > (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) > > > > See you tonight! > > > > > > [image: Description: logo] > > > > Gary Colwell > > President - HamiltonRASC > > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:42:03 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (supergiant2003 at hotmail.com) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:42:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight Message-ID: that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight  0 Sent from Samsung Mobile
-------- Original message --------
From: John Pataracchia
Date:06-14-2014 11:34 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight
I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: Hi everyone I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address is Marydale Park 5999 Chippewa Rd Mount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 12:11:58 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:11:58 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > >> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From cory.allison at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 12:27:27 2014 From: cory.allison at hotmail.com (Cory Allison) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: Can I please be removed from this email list. Thanks Cory Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >> >> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >> >> >>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >>> >>> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >>> >>> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >>> >>> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Announce mailing list >>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> >> >> -- >> Take care & Clear Skies >> Ev >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gtkukkola at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 13:00:08 2014 From: gtkukkola at hotmail.com (glenn kukkola) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:00:08 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com>, , <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com>, Message-ID: Hi Andy, Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. -Glenn K CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca From: cory.allison at hotmail.com Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet Can I please be removed from this email list. ThanksCory Sent from my iPhone On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. Have a great day Andy Blanchard289-337-6766H905-847-7777B905-330-5626C On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard289-337-6766H905-847-7777B905-330-5626C _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gtkukkola at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 13:03:05 2014 From: gtkukkola at hotmail.com (glenn kukkola) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:03:05 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will come with 8 inch reflector telescope in tow. -Glenn Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:42:03 -0400 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight 0 Sent from Samsung Mobile -------- Original message --------From: John Pataracchia Date:06-14-2014 11:34 AM (GMT-05:00) To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: Hi everyoneI was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address isMarydale Park5999 Chippewa RdMount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Gary ColwellPresident - HamiltonRASCEmail president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Sat Jun 14 13:03:57 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:03:57 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: Fantastic Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: > > Hi Andy, > Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. > -Glenn K > > CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > From: cory.allison at hotmail.com > Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 > To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet > > Can I please be removed from this email list. > > Thanks > Cory > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 15 00:29:21 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:29:21 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: Hi Andy, Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. Best Regards, Ron Shields From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From egrilett at gmail.com Sun Jun 15 00:37:38 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:37:38 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: I'll be there. See you then. ev On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at > the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come > out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but > as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 > I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I > don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very > small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could > you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North >> Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The >> club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and >> the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP >> event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please >> email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be >> regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. >> Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sun Jun 15 00:48:10 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:48:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> 5101 Mt Nemo Burlington Ron Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 15, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Ron Shields wrote: > > Hi Andy, > > Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. > > Best Regards, > Ron Shields > > From: Andy Blanchard > Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM > To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet > > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 15 00:52:49 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:52:49 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> Message-ID: Thanks! See you then! Ron From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:48 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet 5101 Mt Nemo Burlington Ron Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C On Jun 15, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Ron Shields wrote: Hi Andy, Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. Best Regards, Ron Shields From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Tue Jun 17 20:34:42 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray) Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:34:42 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> Hi Andy, Murray here, I am coming Sent from my iPad > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Fantastic > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, >> Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. >> -Glenn K >> >> CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> From: cory.allison at hotmail.com >> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 >> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet >> >> Can I please be removed from this email list. >> >> Thanks >> Cory >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >> >> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >> >> >> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> >> >> >> -- >> Take care & Clear Skies >> Ev >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Tue Jun 17 20:45:44 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:45:44 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> Message-ID: Great Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:35 PM, "Murray" wrote: > > Hi Andy, Murray here, I am coming > > Sent from my iPad > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Fantastic >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy, >>> Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. >>> -Glenn K >>> >>> CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> From: cory.allison at hotmail.com >>> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 >>> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet >>> >>> Can I please be removed from this email list. >>> >>> Thanks >>> Cory >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> >>> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >>> >>> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >>> >>> >>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >>> >>> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >>> >>> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >>> >>> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Announce mailing list >>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Take care & Clear Skies >>> Ev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 00:29:57 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:29:57 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Message-ID: Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 01:17:18 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:17:18 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> Andy , do you have 120 v for our mounts? Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 01:28:34 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:28:34 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> References: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> Message-ID: I sure do Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:17 AM, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > Andy , do you have 120 v for our mounts? Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 06:55:03 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:55:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will bring a bean salad , Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 07:09:23 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:09:23 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Perfect Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > I will bring a bean salad , Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 07:15:31 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:15:31 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Andy, will I be able to drive my truck to the setup location for unloading my gear. ? Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > I will bring a bean salad , Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From vgrimble at cogeco.ca Fri Jun 20 09:02:27 2014 From: vgrimble at cogeco.ca (Victor Grimble) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:02:27 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Hi Andy Fay and I are back in town and would love to attend. I could bring a large home-made chef’s type salad…. … or just about anything that no one else has volunteered…. ….just let me know what is preferred…..(:>)) Victor From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:30 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From cory.allison at hotmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:05:32 2014 From: cory.allison at hotmail.com (Cory Allison) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:05:32 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Again..... Could you all please remove my email from your lists. Thank you Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 9:02 AM, "Victor Grimble" wrote: > > Hi Andy > Fay and I are back in town and would love to attend. > I could bring a large home-made chef’s type salad…. > … or just about anything that no one else has volunteered…. > ….just let me know what is preferred…..(:>)) > Victor > > From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard > Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:30 AM > To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From mercier.steph at gmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:12:24 2014 From: mercier.steph at gmail.com (Stephanie Mercier) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:12:24 -0600 Subject: RASC Hamilton email list Message-ID: Hi Andy, im not sure who to contact but I no longer live in Hamilton and would like to be taken off the email list. I now belong to RASC Calgary. Thanks, Stephanie Shiplo On Jun 19, 2014 10:30 PM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so > we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, > with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, > hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, > telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes > after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring > even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:53:09 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:53:09 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Yes Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:15 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > Andy, will I be able to drive my truck to the setup location for unloading my gear. ? Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: >> >> I will bring a bean salad , Murray >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> >>> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >>> >>> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >>> >>> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >>> >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From wayne at leisureworks.ca Fri Jun 20 10:29:44 2014 From: wayne at leisureworks.ca (Wayne Herd) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:29:44 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Andy, we're going to bring some home-made cookies for the BBQ tomorrow night. See you there. Wayne Herd On 2014-06-20, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From egrilett at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 01:26:41 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:26:41 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so > we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, > with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, > hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, > telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes > after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring > even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 02:49:50 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 02:49:50 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. > > >> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sat Jun 21 06:46:49 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: 21 Jun 2014 03:46:49 -0700 Subject: RASC Hamilton =?utf-8?q?Club_pot_luck_BBQ?= Message-ID: I will be bringing coleslaw, as mentioned previously. Ron Shields Sent from my HTC ----- Reply message ----- From: "Andy Blanchard" To: "astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca" Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. > > >> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From cudmorerick at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 08:35:15 2014 From: cudmorerick at gmail.com (Rick Cudmore) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 08:35:15 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Would it be possible to reply to Andy only and not reply to all. My in box is getting full. On Jun 21, 2014 8:04 AM, "Ron Shields" wrote: > I will be bringing coleslaw, as mentioned previously. > > Ron Shields > > Sent from my HTC > > ----- Reply message ----- > From: "Andy Blanchard" > To: "astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca" > Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ > Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM > > Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with > spinach dip. > > > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note > so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people > confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of > food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your > chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the > scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to > bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From jblane1000 at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 10:27:22 2014 From: jblane1000 at gmail.com (Jason Blane) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:27:22 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hey Andy was wondering what is the dress for this event On Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: > Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach > dip. > > > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so >> we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, >> with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, >> hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, >> telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes >> after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring >> even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 11:15:39 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:15:39 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <0130A547-8FFB-4A6E-B47F-B0E1716C723A@gmail.com> Extremely casual Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:27 AM, Jason Blane wrote: > > Hey Andy was wondering what is the dress for this event > >> On Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: >> Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >>> On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. >>> >>> >>>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>>> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >>>> >>>> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >>>> >>>> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >>>> >>>> >>>> Have a great day >>>> >>>> Andy Blanchard >>>> 289-337-6766H >>>> 905-847-7777B >>>> 905-330-5626C >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> astronomers mailing list >>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Take care & Clear Skies >>> Ev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From mark.kaye at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 22 05:39:03 2014 From: mark.kaye at sympatico.ca (Mark Kaye) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:39:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm From Roger.Hill at hiteach.net Sun Jun 22 09:33:13 2014 From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net (Roger Hill) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:33:13 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: It was indeed a thoroughly enjoyable time. There was some stand-out food there, kudo's to all who contributed to the spread! Dave McCarters talk was just about perfect...a nice mix of education, good pictures, and personal anecdotes. It was entertaining and informative. And a big bouquet of thanks to our hosts. Roger -----Original Message----- From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye Sent: June 22, 2014 5:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From vgrimble at cogeco.ca Sun Jun 22 10:55:10 2014 From: vgrimble at cogeco.ca (Victor Grimble) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:55:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: <00f201cf8e29$f7428990$e5c79cb0$@cogeco.ca> Fay and I wish to express our thanks to Andy and Andria - a wonderful time. We also enjoyed the guest's presentation ... informative, humorous and not too technical. Victor & Fay -----Original Message----- From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 5:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From wayne at leisureworks.ca Sun Jun 22 12:15:09 2014 From: wayne at leisureworks.ca (Wayne Herd) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 12:15:09 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Ruth and I would like to add our thanks to Andria and Andy for hosting the BBQ last evening. The change in venue was definitely the right choice. Good food, good company and a great presentation by Dave McCarter. Thanks also to Glen for setting up his telescope. As a newbie, it's the first time I have actually seen the rings of Saturn. Fabulous! Best to all. Wayne Herd On 2014-06-22, at 5:39 AM, Mark Kaye wrote: > > A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! > > -- > Clear Skies! > MK > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > From jblane1000 at gmail.com Mon Jun 23 23:42:28 2014 From: jblane1000 at gmail.com (Jason Blane) Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:42:28 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Thank you very much it was fun. On Jun 22, 2014 5:39 AM, "Mark Kaye" wrote: > > A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a > success! > > -- > Clear Skies! > MK > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gary at bendun.net Sat Jun 28 12:28:53 2014 From: gary at bendun.net (Gary Bennett) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:28:53 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory Message-ID: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some company! I plan to give our new Celestron 14" Edge HD and mount a good workout! I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From jfpatch at gmail.com Sat Jun 28 14:51:42 2014 From: jfpatch at gmail.com (John Pataracchia) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:51:42 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory In-Reply-To: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> References: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> Message-ID: Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be like? On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" wrote: > I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some > company! > > > > I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout! > > > > I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for > the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. > > > > Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). > > > > Gary Bennett > > > > http://bendun.net/ > > http://photos.bendun.net/ > > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gary at bendun.net Sat Jun 28 15:44:54 2014 From: gary at bendun.net (Gary Bennett) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:44:54 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory In-Reply-To: References: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> Message-ID: <0a2601cf9309$6f924780$4eb6d680$@net> Seeing is forecast to be “Good”: http://cleardarksky.com/c/Hamiltonkey.html Actual conditions requires a telescope! Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ From: John Pataracchia [mailto:jfpatch at gmail.com] Sent: June-28-14 2:52 PM To: gary at bendun.net; astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be like? On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" wrote: I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some company! I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout! I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From Roger.Hill at hiteach.net Fri Jun 6 22:23:17 2014 From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net (Roger Hill) Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:23:17 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton One Last NOVA night... In-Reply-To: <012301cf7d2b$1a4c2fa0$4ee48ee0$@cogeco.ca> References: <012301cf7d2b$1a4c2fa0$4ee48ee0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: There will be one final NOVA night on Monday evening - 7:30pm EDT, and it's a Re-Do night. I will (quickly) re-do any session that people were unable to attend. I have already been asked for Sessions 2 and 6, but if there are requests for any others, I'll go through them, too. I hope to get through the material a lot quicker by promising NOT to go madly off on any and all tangents! Let me know which one(s) you'd like! Thanks, Roger From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Mon Jun 9 23:19:19 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:19:19 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing night Message-ID: Hello all Just a reminder that this Wednesday ( weather permitting) there will be a public observing night at the observatory. Come join us for an evening of fun!...starts at sundown!! See you there! Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Mon Jun 9 23:23:37 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:23:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet Message-ID: Hello all again! Don't forget to get your ticket for this year's annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014.details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca See you there! Description: Description: Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From davedev777 at gmail.com Tue Jun 10 07:41:38 2014 From: davedev777 at gmail.com (Dave Dev) Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:41:38 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Gary, I would like to, but at $50 a pop, I don't think so ...... Dave > On Jun 9, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Gary Colwell wrote: > > Hello all again! > Don’t forget to get your ticket for this year’s annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014…details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca > See you there! > > > > > > Gary Colwell > President - HamiltonRASC > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Tue Jun 10 10:01:10 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:01:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 10, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Dave Dev wrote: > > Hi Gary, > > I would like to, but at $50 a pop, I don't think so ...... > > Dave > > >> On Jun 9, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Gary Colwell wrote: >> >> Hello all again! >> Don’t forget to get your ticket for this year’s annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014…details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca >> See you there! >> >> >> >> >> >> Gary Colwell >> President - HamiltonRASC >> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Wed Jun 11 07:56:25 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:56:25 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <418A4091-4181-4318-A703-E35C5095DB59@rogers.com> We can discuss it further Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 11, 2014, at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From vincegibbens at gmail.com Wed Jun 11 15:52:41 2014 From: vincegibbens at gmail.com (Vince) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:52:41 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Removal from email list Message-ID: Can I please be removed from this email list? Thank you Vince Gibbens My iPhone sent this to you! My iPhone sent this to you! From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Wed Jun 11 15:55:13 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (supergiant2003 at hotmail.com) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:55:13 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Fwd: Public night tonight Message-ID: Sent from Samsung Mobile
-------- Original message --------
From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Date:06-11-2014 2:53 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.cs
Subject: Public night tonight
Unfortunatrly due to inclement weather., the public stargazing night scheduled for tonight has been cancelled. Here is hoping for better weather next time Gary Colwell Sent from Samsung Mobile -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 09:46:20 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:46:20 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale Message-ID: Hi All, Still looking for volunteers for tonight's stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe.. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! Thanks and see you there Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From egrilett at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:33:37 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:33:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North > Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The > club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and > the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, > which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email > me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling > us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this > is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Sat Jun 14 10:38:59 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:38:59 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Who's the volunteer ? Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: > > Hi All, > Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! > Thanks and see you there > > > > > Gary Colwell > President - HamiltonRASC > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Sat Jun 14 10:49:28 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:49:28 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: The full moon is going to be a killer Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > Who's the volunteer ? > Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear > > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: >> >> Hi All, >> Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! >> Thanks and see you there >> >> >> >> >> Gary Colwell >> President - HamiltonRASC >> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:49:24 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:49:24 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: HI Ev I have your 50.00…..i am going to the guides this afternoon …see attached…if you can stop by I can give it to you Gary From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Ev Rilett Sent: June-14-14 10:34 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: photo.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 311691 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:50:14 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:50:14 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Me too! From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Murray Romisher Sent: June-14-14 10:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale Who's the volunteer ? Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear Sent from my iPhone On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: Hi All, Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! Thanks and see you there Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From dr_d_a_galbraith at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:07:17 2014 From: dr_d_a_galbraith at hotmail.com (David Galbraith) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:07:17 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Mars, Saturn should be good too! David > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:49, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > The full moon is going to be a killer > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: >> >> Who's the volunteer ? >> Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear >> >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: >>> >>> Hi All, >>> Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! >>> Thanks and see you there >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Gary Colwell >>> President - HamiltonRASC >>> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >>> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:08:00 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:08:00 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight Message-ID: Hi everyone I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address is Marydale Park 5999 Chippewa Rd Mount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From jfpatch at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:34:37 2014 From: jfpatch at gmail.com (John Pataracchia) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:34:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: > Hi everyone > > I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show > > The address is > > Marydale Park > > 5999 Chippewa Rd > > Mount Hope ON > > > > (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) > > > > See you tonight! > > > > > > [image: Description: logo] > > > > Gary Colwell > > President - HamiltonRASC > > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:42:03 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (supergiant2003 at hotmail.com) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:42:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight Message-ID: that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight  0 Sent from Samsung Mobile
-------- Original message --------
From: John Pataracchia
Date:06-14-2014 11:34 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight
I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: Hi everyone I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address is Marydale Park 5999 Chippewa Rd Mount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 12:11:58 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:11:58 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > >> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From cory.allison at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 12:27:27 2014 From: cory.allison at hotmail.com (Cory Allison) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: Can I please be removed from this email list. Thanks Cory Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >> >> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >> >> >>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >>> >>> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >>> >>> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >>> >>> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Announce mailing list >>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> >> >> -- >> Take care & Clear Skies >> Ev >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gtkukkola at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 13:00:08 2014 From: gtkukkola at hotmail.com (glenn kukkola) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:00:08 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com>, , <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com>, Message-ID: Hi Andy, Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. -Glenn K CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca From: cory.allison at hotmail.com Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet Can I please be removed from this email list. ThanksCory Sent from my iPhone On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. Have a great day Andy Blanchard289-337-6766H905-847-7777B905-330-5626C On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard289-337-6766H905-847-7777B905-330-5626C _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gtkukkola at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 13:03:05 2014 From: gtkukkola at hotmail.com (glenn kukkola) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:03:05 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will come with 8 inch reflector telescope in tow. -Glenn Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:42:03 -0400 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight 0 Sent from Samsung Mobile -------- Original message --------From: John Pataracchia Date:06-14-2014 11:34 AM (GMT-05:00) To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: Hi everyoneI was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address isMarydale Park5999 Chippewa RdMount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Gary ColwellPresident - HamiltonRASCEmail president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Sat Jun 14 13:03:57 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:03:57 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: Fantastic Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: > > Hi Andy, > Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. > -Glenn K > > CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > From: cory.allison at hotmail.com > Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 > To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet > > Can I please be removed from this email list. > > Thanks > Cory > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 15 00:29:21 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:29:21 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: Hi Andy, Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. Best Regards, Ron Shields From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From egrilett at gmail.com Sun Jun 15 00:37:38 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:37:38 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: I'll be there. See you then. ev On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at > the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come > out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but > as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 > I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I > don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very > small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could > you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North >> Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The >> club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and >> the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP >> event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please >> email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be >> regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. >> Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sun Jun 15 00:48:10 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:48:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> 5101 Mt Nemo Burlington Ron Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 15, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Ron Shields wrote: > > Hi Andy, > > Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. > > Best Regards, > Ron Shields > > From: Andy Blanchard > Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM > To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet > > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 15 00:52:49 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:52:49 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> Message-ID: Thanks! See you then! Ron From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:48 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet 5101 Mt Nemo Burlington Ron Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C On Jun 15, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Ron Shields wrote: Hi Andy, Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. Best Regards, Ron Shields From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Tue Jun 17 20:34:42 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray) Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:34:42 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> Hi Andy, Murray here, I am coming Sent from my iPad > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Fantastic > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, >> Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. >> -Glenn K >> >> CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> From: cory.allison at hotmail.com >> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 >> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet >> >> Can I please be removed from this email list. >> >> Thanks >> Cory >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >> >> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >> >> >> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> >> >> >> -- >> Take care & Clear Skies >> Ev >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Tue Jun 17 20:45:44 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:45:44 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> Message-ID: Great Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:35 PM, "Murray" wrote: > > Hi Andy, Murray here, I am coming > > Sent from my iPad > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Fantastic >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy, >>> Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. >>> -Glenn K >>> >>> CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> From: cory.allison at hotmail.com >>> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 >>> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet >>> >>> Can I please be removed from this email list. >>> >>> Thanks >>> Cory >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> >>> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >>> >>> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >>> >>> >>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >>> >>> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >>> >>> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >>> >>> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Announce mailing list >>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Take care & Clear Skies >>> Ev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 00:29:57 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:29:57 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Message-ID: Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 01:17:18 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:17:18 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> Andy , do you have 120 v for our mounts? Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 01:28:34 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:28:34 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> References: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> Message-ID: I sure do Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:17 AM, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > Andy , do you have 120 v for our mounts? Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 06:55:03 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:55:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will bring a bean salad , Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 07:09:23 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:09:23 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Perfect Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > I will bring a bean salad , Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 07:15:31 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:15:31 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Andy, will I be able to drive my truck to the setup location for unloading my gear. ? Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > I will bring a bean salad , Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From vgrimble at cogeco.ca Fri Jun 20 09:02:27 2014 From: vgrimble at cogeco.ca (Victor Grimble) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:02:27 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Hi Andy Fay and I are back in town and would love to attend. I could bring a large home-made chef’s type salad…. … or just about anything that no one else has volunteered…. ….just let me know what is preferred…..(:>)) Victor From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:30 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From cory.allison at hotmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:05:32 2014 From: cory.allison at hotmail.com (Cory Allison) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:05:32 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Again..... Could you all please remove my email from your lists. Thank you Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 9:02 AM, "Victor Grimble" wrote: > > Hi Andy > Fay and I are back in town and would love to attend. > I could bring a large home-made chef’s type salad…. > … or just about anything that no one else has volunteered…. > ….just let me know what is preferred…..(:>)) > Victor > > From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard > Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:30 AM > To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From mercier.steph at gmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:12:24 2014 From: mercier.steph at gmail.com (Stephanie Mercier) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:12:24 -0600 Subject: RASC Hamilton email list Message-ID: Hi Andy, im not sure who to contact but I no longer live in Hamilton and would like to be taken off the email list. I now belong to RASC Calgary. Thanks, Stephanie Shiplo On Jun 19, 2014 10:30 PM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so > we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, > with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, > hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, > telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes > after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring > even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:53:09 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:53:09 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Yes Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:15 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > Andy, will I be able to drive my truck to the setup location for unloading my gear. ? Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: >> >> I will bring a bean salad , Murray >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> >>> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >>> >>> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >>> >>> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >>> >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From wayne at leisureworks.ca Fri Jun 20 10:29:44 2014 From: wayne at leisureworks.ca (Wayne Herd) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:29:44 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Andy, we're going to bring some home-made cookies for the BBQ tomorrow night. See you there. Wayne Herd On 2014-06-20, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From egrilett at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 01:26:41 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:26:41 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so > we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, > with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, > hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, > telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes > after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring > even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 02:49:50 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 02:49:50 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. > > >> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sat Jun 21 06:46:49 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: 21 Jun 2014 03:46:49 -0700 Subject: RASC Hamilton =?utf-8?q?Club_pot_luck_BBQ?= Message-ID: I will be bringing coleslaw, as mentioned previously. Ron Shields Sent from my HTC ----- Reply message ----- From: "Andy Blanchard" To: "astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca" Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. > > >> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From cudmorerick at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 08:35:15 2014 From: cudmorerick at gmail.com (Rick Cudmore) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 08:35:15 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Would it be possible to reply to Andy only and not reply to all. My in box is getting full. On Jun 21, 2014 8:04 AM, "Ron Shields" wrote: > I will be bringing coleslaw, as mentioned previously. > > Ron Shields > > Sent from my HTC > > ----- Reply message ----- > From: "Andy Blanchard" > To: "astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca" > Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ > Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM > > Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with > spinach dip. > > > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note > so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people > confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of > food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your > chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the > scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to > bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From jblane1000 at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 10:27:22 2014 From: jblane1000 at gmail.com (Jason Blane) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:27:22 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hey Andy was wondering what is the dress for this event On Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: > Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach > dip. > > > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so >> we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, >> with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, >> hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, >> telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes >> after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring >> even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 11:15:39 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:15:39 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <0130A547-8FFB-4A6E-B47F-B0E1716C723A@gmail.com> Extremely casual Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:27 AM, Jason Blane wrote: > > Hey Andy was wondering what is the dress for this event > >> On Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: >> Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >>> On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. >>> >>> >>>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>>> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >>>> >>>> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >>>> >>>> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >>>> >>>> >>>> Have a great day >>>> >>>> Andy Blanchard >>>> 289-337-6766H >>>> 905-847-7777B >>>> 905-330-5626C >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> astronomers mailing list >>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Take care & Clear Skies >>> Ev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From mark.kaye at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 22 05:39:03 2014 From: mark.kaye at sympatico.ca (Mark Kaye) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:39:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm From Roger.Hill at hiteach.net Sun Jun 22 09:33:13 2014 From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net (Roger Hill) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:33:13 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: It was indeed a thoroughly enjoyable time. There was some stand-out food there, kudo's to all who contributed to the spread! Dave McCarters talk was just about perfect...a nice mix of education, good pictures, and personal anecdotes. It was entertaining and informative. And a big bouquet of thanks to our hosts. Roger -----Original Message----- From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye Sent: June 22, 2014 5:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From vgrimble at cogeco.ca Sun Jun 22 10:55:10 2014 From: vgrimble at cogeco.ca (Victor Grimble) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:55:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: <00f201cf8e29$f7428990$e5c79cb0$@cogeco.ca> Fay and I wish to express our thanks to Andy and Andria - a wonderful time. We also enjoyed the guest's presentation ... informative, humorous and not too technical. Victor & Fay -----Original Message----- From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 5:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From wayne at leisureworks.ca Sun Jun 22 12:15:09 2014 From: wayne at leisureworks.ca (Wayne Herd) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 12:15:09 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Ruth and I would like to add our thanks to Andria and Andy for hosting the BBQ last evening. The change in venue was definitely the right choice. Good food, good company and a great presentation by Dave McCarter. Thanks also to Glen for setting up his telescope. As a newbie, it's the first time I have actually seen the rings of Saturn. Fabulous! Best to all. Wayne Herd On 2014-06-22, at 5:39 AM, Mark Kaye wrote: > > A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! > > -- > Clear Skies! > MK > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > From jblane1000 at gmail.com Mon Jun 23 23:42:28 2014 From: jblane1000 at gmail.com (Jason Blane) Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:42:28 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Thank you very much it was fun. On Jun 22, 2014 5:39 AM, "Mark Kaye" wrote: > > A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a > success! > > -- > Clear Skies! > MK > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gary at bendun.net Sat Jun 28 12:28:53 2014 From: gary at bendun.net (Gary Bennett) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:28:53 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory Message-ID: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some company! I plan to give our new Celestron 14" Edge HD and mount a good workout! I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From jfpatch at gmail.com Sat Jun 28 14:51:42 2014 From: jfpatch at gmail.com (John Pataracchia) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:51:42 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory In-Reply-To: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> References: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> Message-ID: Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be like? On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" wrote: > I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some > company! > > > > I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout! > > > > I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for > the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. > > > > Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). > > > > Gary Bennett > > > > http://bendun.net/ > > http://photos.bendun.net/ > > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gary at bendun.net Sat Jun 28 15:44:54 2014 From: gary at bendun.net (Gary Bennett) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:44:54 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory In-Reply-To: References: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> Message-ID: <0a2601cf9309$6f924780$4eb6d680$@net> Seeing is forecast to be “Good”: http://cleardarksky.com/c/Hamiltonkey.html Actual conditions requires a telescope! Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ From: John Pataracchia [mailto:jfpatch at gmail.com] Sent: June-28-14 2:52 PM To: gary at bendun.net; astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be like? On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" wrote: I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some company! I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout! I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From Roger.Hill at hiteach.net Fri Jun 6 22:23:17 2014 From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net (Roger Hill) Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:23:17 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton One Last NOVA night... In-Reply-To: <012301cf7d2b$1a4c2fa0$4ee48ee0$@cogeco.ca> References: <012301cf7d2b$1a4c2fa0$4ee48ee0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: There will be one final NOVA night on Monday evening - 7:30pm EDT, and it's a Re-Do night. I will (quickly) re-do any session that people were unable to attend. I have already been asked for Sessions 2 and 6, but if there are requests for any others, I'll go through them, too. I hope to get through the material a lot quicker by promising NOT to go madly off on any and all tangents! Let me know which one(s) you'd like! Thanks, Roger From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Mon Jun 9 23:19:19 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:19:19 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing night Message-ID: Hello all Just a reminder that this Wednesday ( weather permitting) there will be a public observing night at the observatory. Come join us for an evening of fun!...starts at sundown!! See you there! Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Mon Jun 9 23:23:37 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:23:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet Message-ID: Hello all again! Don't forget to get your ticket for this year's annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014.details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca See you there! Description: Description: Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From davedev777 at gmail.com Tue Jun 10 07:41:38 2014 From: davedev777 at gmail.com (Dave Dev) Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:41:38 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Gary, I would like to, but at $50 a pop, I don't think so ...... Dave > On Jun 9, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Gary Colwell wrote: > > Hello all again! > Don’t forget to get your ticket for this year’s annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014…details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca > See you there! > > > > > > Gary Colwell > President - HamiltonRASC > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Tue Jun 10 10:01:10 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:01:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Hamilton RASC Banquet In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 10, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Dave Dev wrote: > > Hi Gary, > > I would like to, but at $50 a pop, I don't think so ...... > > Dave > > >> On Jun 9, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Gary Colwell wrote: >> >> Hello all again! >> Don’t forget to get your ticket for this year’s annual banquet Saturday June 21, 2014…details on our website hamiltonrasc.ca >> See you there! >> >> >> >> >> >> Gary Colwell >> President - HamiltonRASC >> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Wed Jun 11 07:56:25 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:56:25 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <418A4091-4181-4318-A703-E35C5095DB59@rogers.com> We can discuss it further Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 11, 2014, at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From vincegibbens at gmail.com Wed Jun 11 15:52:41 2014 From: vincegibbens at gmail.com (Vince) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:52:41 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Removal from email list Message-ID: Can I please be removed from this email list? Thank you Vince Gibbens My iPhone sent this to you! My iPhone sent this to you! From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Wed Jun 11 15:55:13 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (supergiant2003 at hotmail.com) Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:55:13 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Fwd: Public night tonight Message-ID: Sent from Samsung Mobile
-------- Original message --------
From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Date:06-11-2014 2:53 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.cs
Subject: Public night tonight
Unfortunatrly due to inclement weather., the public stargazing night scheduled for tonight has been cancelled. Here is hoping for better weather next time Gary Colwell Sent from Samsung Mobile -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 09:46:20 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:46:20 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale Message-ID: Hi All, Still looking for volunteers for tonight's stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe.. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! Thanks and see you there Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From egrilett at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:33:37 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:33:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North > Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The > club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and > the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, > which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email > me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling > us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this > is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Sat Jun 14 10:38:59 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:38:59 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Who's the volunteer ? Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: > > Hi All, > Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! > Thanks and see you there > > > > > Gary Colwell > President - HamiltonRASC > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Sat Jun 14 10:49:28 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:49:28 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: The full moon is going to be a killer Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > Who's the volunteer ? > Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear > > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: >> >> Hi All, >> Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! >> Thanks and see you there >> >> >> >> >> Gary Colwell >> President - HamiltonRASC >> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:49:24 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:49:24 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: HI Ev I have your 50.00…..i am going to the guides this afternoon …see attached…if you can stop by I can give it to you Gary From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Ev Rilett Sent: June-14-14 10:34 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: photo.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 311691 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 10:50:14 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:50:14 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Me too! From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Murray Romisher Sent: June-14-14 10:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale Who's the volunteer ? Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear Sent from my iPhone On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: Hi All, Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! Thanks and see you there Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From dr_d_a_galbraith at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:07:17 2014 From: dr_d_a_galbraith at hotmail.com (David Galbraith) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:07:17 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides Program at Camp Marydale In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Mars, Saturn should be good too! David > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:49, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > The full moon is going to be a killer > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: >> >> Who's the volunteer ? >> Murray LOL. Hope the sky is clear >> >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Gary Colwell wrote: >>> >>> Hi All, >>> Still looking for volunteers for tonight’s stargazing with the girl guides tonight at Marydale park in Hamilton. Attached is a map with directions. We are going to meet at 8:00 pm to set up the scopes. There will be about 70 girl guides to observe…. Let me know if you are coming! So Far I have only 1 volunteer! >>> Thanks and see you there >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Gary Colwell >>> President - HamiltonRASC >>> Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca >>> Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:08:00 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (Gary Colwell) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:08:00 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight Message-ID: Hi everyone I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address is Marydale Park 5999 Chippewa Rd Mount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Description: logo Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From jfpatch at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:34:37 2014 From: jfpatch at gmail.com (John Pataracchia) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:34:37 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: > Hi everyone > > I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show > > The address is > > Marydale Park > > 5999 Chippewa Rd > > Mount Hope ON > > > > (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) > > > > See you tonight! > > > > > > [image: Description: logo] > > > > Gary Colwell > > President - HamiltonRASC > > Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca > > Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com > > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From supergiant2003 at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 11:42:03 2014 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com (supergiant2003 at hotmail.com) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:42:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight Message-ID: that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight  0 Sent from Samsung Mobile
-------- Original message --------
From: John Pataracchia
Date:06-14-2014 11:34 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight
I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: Hi everyone I was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address is Marydale Park 5999 Chippewa Rd Mount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Gary Colwell President - HamiltonRASC Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 14 12:11:58 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:11:58 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > >> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From cory.allison at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 12:27:27 2014 From: cory.allison at hotmail.com (Cory Allison) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: Can I please be removed from this email list. Thanks Cory Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >> >> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >> >> >>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >>> >>> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >>> >>> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >>> >>> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Announce mailing list >>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> >> >> -- >> Take care & Clear Skies >> Ev >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gtkukkola at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 13:00:08 2014 From: gtkukkola at hotmail.com (glenn kukkola) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:00:08 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com>, , <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com>, Message-ID: Hi Andy, Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. -Glenn K CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca From: cory.allison at hotmail.com Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet Can I please be removed from this email list. ThanksCory Sent from my iPhone On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. Have a great day Andy Blanchard289-337-6766H905-847-7777B905-330-5626C On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard289-337-6766H905-847-7777B905-330-5626C _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gtkukkola at hotmail.com Sat Jun 14 13:03:05 2014 From: gtkukkola at hotmail.com (glenn kukkola) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:03:05 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will come with 8 inch reflector telescope in tow. -Glenn Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:42:03 -0400 From: supergiant2003 at hotmail.com To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight 0 Sent from Samsung Mobile -------- Original message --------From: John Pataracchia Date:06-14-2014 11:34 AM (GMT-05:00) To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up. On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" wrote: Hi everyoneI was told that ion the previous email the directions did not show The address isMarydale Park5999 Chippewa RdMount Hope ON (Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd ) See you tonight! Gary ColwellPresident - HamiltonRASCEmail president at hamiltonRASC.ca Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: image001.png Type: image/png Size: 14810 bytes Desc: not available URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Sat Jun 14 13:03:57 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:03:57 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: Fantastic Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: > > Hi Andy, > Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. > -Glenn K > > CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > From: cory.allison at hotmail.com > Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 > To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet > > Can I please be removed from this email list. > > Thanks > Cory > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 15 00:29:21 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:29:21 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: Hi Andy, Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. Best Regards, Ron Shields From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From egrilett at gmail.com Sun Jun 15 00:37:38 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:37:38 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: I'll be there. See you then. ev On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at > the BBQ. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come > out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but > as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 > I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I > don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very > small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could > you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. > > I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev > > > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North >> Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The >> club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and >> the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP >> event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please >> email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be >> regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. >> Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sun Jun 15 00:48:10 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:48:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> Message-ID: <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> 5101 Mt Nemo Burlington Ron Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 15, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Ron Shields wrote: > > Hi Andy, > > Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. > > Best Regards, > Ron Shields > > From: Andy Blanchard > Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM > To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet > > We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. > > The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. > > Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. > > Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > Announce mailing list > Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 15 00:52:49 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 00:52:49 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <47C5428E-8421-44B0-8859-5FDE808E233A@gmail.com> Message-ID: Thanks! See you then! Ron From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:48 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet 5101 Mt Nemo Burlington Ron Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C On Jun 15, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Ron Shields wrote: Hi Andy, Count me in. I will be bringing coleslaw. I heard someone will be bringing their guitar. I will bring my singing voice, if needed. Thanks for hosting. Got my refund. Just need your address for the venue. Best Regards, Ron Shields From: Andy Blanchard Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:31 AM To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] Banquet We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ Announce mailing list Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Tue Jun 17 20:34:42 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray) Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:34:42 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> Message-ID: <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> Hi Andy, Murray here, I am coming Sent from my iPad > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Fantastic > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, >> Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. >> -Glenn K >> >> CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> From: cory.allison at hotmail.com >> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 >> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet >> >> Can I please be removed from this email list. >> >> Thanks >> Cory >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >> >> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >> >> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >> >> >> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >> >> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >> >> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >> >> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Announce mailing list >> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> >> >> >> -- >> Take care & Clear Skies >> Ev >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Tue Jun 17 20:45:44 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:45:44 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet In-Reply-To: <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> References: <10B65E4D-BD98-4B23-9E03-0937B771409C@gmail.com> <0A141380-AF1A-4BAA-AF4C-408767542052@gmail.com> <103E71AF-E754-4059-A082-AFDE72478EC3@rogers.com> Message-ID: Great Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:35 PM, "Murray" wrote: > > Hi Andy, Murray here, I am coming > > Sent from my iPad > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Fantastic >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:00 PM, "glenn kukkola" wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy, >>> Expect me to be there for the BBQ/Banquet June 21. Looking forward to it. >>> -Glenn K >>> >>> CC: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> From: cory.allison at hotmail.com >>> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:27:27 -0400 >>> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Banquet >>> >>> Can I please be removed from this email list. >>> >>> Thanks >>> Cory >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> >>> All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision. >>> >>> I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev >>> >>> >>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. >>> >>> The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at ablanchard at cogeco.ca if you plan on attending. >>> >>> Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. >>> >>> Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear. >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Announce mailing list >>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Take care & Clear Skies >>> Ev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 00:29:57 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:29:57 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Message-ID: Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 01:17:18 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:17:18 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> Andy , do you have 120 v for our mounts? Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 01:28:34 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:28:34 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> References: <047CB950-A9F5-4BAE-A299-B894F061A20B@rogers.com> Message-ID: I sure do Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:17 AM, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > Andy , do you have 120 v for our mounts? Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 06:55:03 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:55:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: I will bring a bean salad , Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at hotmail.ca Fri Jun 20 07:09:23 2014 From: atacamandy at hotmail.ca (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:09:23 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Perfect Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, "Murray Romisher" wrote: > > I will bring a bean salad , Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From misterfixall at rogers.com Fri Jun 20 07:15:31 2014 From: misterfixall at rogers.com (Murray Romisher) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:15:31 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Andy, will I be able to drive my truck to the setup location for unloading my gear. ? Murray Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > I will bring a bean salad , Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From vgrimble at cogeco.ca Fri Jun 20 09:02:27 2014 From: vgrimble at cogeco.ca (Victor Grimble) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:02:27 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Hi Andy Fay and I are back in town and would love to attend. I could bring a large home-made chef’s type salad…. … or just about anything that no one else has volunteered…. ….just let me know what is preferred…..(:>)) Victor From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:30 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From cory.allison at hotmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:05:32 2014 From: cory.allison at hotmail.com (Cory Allison) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:05:32 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Again..... Could you all please remove my email from your lists. Thank you Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 20, 2014, at 9:02 AM, "Victor Grimble" wrote: > > Hi Andy > Fay and I are back in town and would love to attend. > I could bring a large home-made chef’s type salad…. > … or just about anything that no one else has volunteered…. > ….just let me know what is preferred…..(:>)) > Victor > > From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andy Blanchard > Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:30 AM > To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From mercier.steph at gmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:12:24 2014 From: mercier.steph at gmail.com (Stephanie Mercier) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:12:24 -0600 Subject: RASC Hamilton email list Message-ID: Hi Andy, im not sure who to contact but I no longer live in Hamilton and would like to be taken off the email list. I now belong to RASC Calgary. Thanks, Stephanie Shiplo On Jun 19, 2014 10:30 PM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so > we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, > with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, > hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, > telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes > after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring > even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Fri Jun 20 09:53:09 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:53:09 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Yes Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:15 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: > > Andy, will I be able to drive my truck to the setup location for unloading my gear. ? Murray > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jun 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Murray Romisher wrote: >> >> I will bring a bean salad , Murray >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>> >>> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >>> >>> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >>> >>> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >>> >>> >>> Have a great day >>> >>> Andy Blanchard >>> 289-337-6766H >>> 905-847-7777B >>> 905-330-5626C >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From wayne at leisureworks.ca Fri Jun 20 10:29:44 2014 From: wayne at leisureworks.ca (Wayne Herd) Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:29:44 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Andy, we're going to bring some home-made cookies for the BBQ tomorrow night. See you there. Wayne Herd On 2014-06-20, at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From egrilett at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 01:26:41 2014 From: egrilett at gmail.com (Ev Rilett) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:26:41 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so > we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, > with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, > hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, > telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes > after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring > even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -- Take care & Clear Skies Ev -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 02:49:50 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 02:49:50 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. > > >> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From rjshields at sympatico.ca Sat Jun 21 06:46:49 2014 From: rjshields at sympatico.ca (Ron Shields) Date: 21 Jun 2014 03:46:49 -0700 Subject: RASC Hamilton =?utf-8?q?Club_pot_luck_BBQ?= Message-ID: I will be bringing coleslaw, as mentioned previously. Ron Shields Sent from my HTC ----- Reply message ----- From: "Andy Blanchard" To: "astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca" Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. > > >> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From cudmorerick at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 08:35:15 2014 From: cudmorerick at gmail.com (Rick Cudmore) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 08:35:15 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Would it be possible to reply to Andy only and not reply to all. My in box is getting full. On Jun 21, 2014 8:04 AM, "Ron Shields" wrote: > I will be bringing coleslaw, as mentioned previously. > > Ron Shields > > Sent from my HTC > > ----- Reply message ----- > From: "Andy Blanchard" > To: "astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca" > Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ > Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM > > Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with > spinach dip. > > > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > > Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note > so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people > confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of > food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your > chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. > > The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. > > We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the > scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to > bring even if you have already told me. > > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From jblane1000 at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 10:27:22 2014 From: jblane1000 at gmail.com (Jason Blane) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:27:22 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hey Andy was wondering what is the dress for this event On Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: > Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? > > Have a great day > > Andy Blanchard > 289-337-6766H > 905-847-7777B > 905-330-5626C > > On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: > > Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach > dip. > > > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard > wrote: > >> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so >> we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, >> with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, >> hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, >> telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >> >> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >> >> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes >> after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring >> even if you have already told me. >> >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> > > > -- > Take care & Clear Skies > Ev > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From atacamandy at gmail.com Sat Jun 21 11:15:39 2014 From: atacamandy at gmail.com (Andy Blanchard) Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:15:39 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Club pot luck BBQ In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: <0130A547-8FFB-4A6E-B47F-B0E1716C723A@gmail.com> Extremely casual Have a great day Andy Blanchard 289-337-6766H 905-847-7777B 905-330-5626C > On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:27 AM, Jason Blane wrote: > > Hey Andy was wondering what is the dress for this event > >> On Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM, "Andy Blanchard" wrote: >> Already have one coming Ev, how about a coleslaw? >> >> Have a great day >> >> Andy Blanchard >> 289-337-6766H >> 905-847-7777B >> 905-330-5626C >> >>> On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:26 AM, Ev Rilett wrote: >>> >>> Hi Andy and Andria, I'll be bringing some pumpernickel bread with spinach dip. >>> >>> >>>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Andy Blanchard wrote: >>>> Its not too late to come to the club pot luck BBQ. Just drop me a note so we can be sure to have enough food. Right now we have 23 people confirmed, with more expected to confirm tomorrow. We have all sorts of food, salads, hamburgers, deserts and a lot more. Be sure to bring your chairs, telescopes and of course remember its BYOB. >>>> >>>> The address is 5101 Mt Nemo Crst Burlington L7M0T7. >>>> >>>> We expect people to arrive around 6 pm and if its clear set up the scopes after sunset. Lastly please email me with what you are planning to bring even if you have already told me. >>>> >>>> >>>> Have a great day >>>> >>>> Andy Blanchard >>>> 289-337-6766H >>>> 905-847-7777B >>>> 905-330-5626C >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> astronomers mailing list >>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Take care & Clear Skies >>> Ev >>> _______________________________________________ >>> astronomers mailing list >>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca >> >> _______________________________________________ >> astronomers mailing list >> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca >> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From mark.kaye at sympatico.ca Sun Jun 22 05:39:03 2014 From: mark.kaye at sympatico.ca (Mark Kaye) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:39:03 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm From Roger.Hill at hiteach.net Sun Jun 22 09:33:13 2014 From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net (Roger Hill) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:33:13 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: It was indeed a thoroughly enjoyable time. There was some stand-out food there, kudo's to all who contributed to the spread! Dave McCarters talk was just about perfect...a nice mix of education, good pictures, and personal anecdotes. It was entertaining and informative. And a big bouquet of thanks to our hosts. Roger -----Original Message----- From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye Sent: June 22, 2014 5:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From vgrimble at cogeco.ca Sun Jun 22 10:55:10 2014 From: vgrimble at cogeco.ca (Victor Grimble) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:55:10 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: <00f201cf8e29$f7428990$e5c79cb0$@cogeco.ca> Fay and I wish to express our thanks to Andy and Andria - a wonderful time. We also enjoyed the guest's presentation ... informative, humorous and not too technical. Victor & Fay -----Original Message----- From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 5:39 AM To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! -- Clear Skies! MK http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca From wayne at leisureworks.ca Sun Jun 22 12:15:09 2014 From: wayne at leisureworks.ca (Wayne Herd) Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 12:15:09 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Ruth and I would like to add our thanks to Andria and Andy for hosting the BBQ last evening. The change in venue was definitely the right choice. Good food, good company and a great presentation by Dave McCarter. Thanks also to Glen for setting up his telescope. As a newbie, it's the first time I have actually seen the rings of Saturn. Fabulous! Best to all. Wayne Herd On 2014-06-22, at 5:39 AM, Mark Kaye wrote: > > A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a success! > > -- > Clear Skies! > MK > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > From jblane1000 at gmail.com Mon Jun 23 23:42:28 2014 From: jblane1000 at gmail.com (Jason Blane) Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:42:28 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Centre 3BQ In-Reply-To: References: <003a01cf8c87$e318f150$a94ad3f0$@cogeco.ca> Message-ID: Thank you very much it was fun. On Jun 22, 2014 5:39 AM, "Mark Kaye" wrote: > > A big thank you to Andy and Andrea for the Banquet Barbecue. It was a > success! > > -- > Clear Skies! > MK > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gary at bendun.net Sat Jun 28 12:28:53 2014 From: gary at bendun.net (Gary Bennett) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:28:53 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory Message-ID: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some company! I plan to give our new Celestron 14" Edge HD and mount a good workout! I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From jfpatch at gmail.com Sat Jun 28 14:51:42 2014 From: jfpatch at gmail.com (John Pataracchia) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:51:42 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory In-Reply-To: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> References: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> Message-ID: Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be like? On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" wrote: > I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some > company! > > > > I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout! > > > > I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for > the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. > > > > Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). > > > > Gary Bennett > > > > http://bendun.net/ > > http://photos.bendun.net/ > > > > _______________________________________________ > astronomers mailing list > astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca > http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From gary at bendun.net Sat Jun 28 15:44:54 2014 From: gary at bendun.net (Gary Bennett) Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:44:54 -0400 Subject: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory In-Reply-To: References: <0a1201cf92ee$0e3cefa0$2ab6cee0$@net> Message-ID: <0a2601cf9309$6f924780$4eb6d680$@net> Seeing is forecast to be “Good”: http://cleardarksky.com/c/Hamiltonkey.html Actual conditions requires a telescope! Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ From: John Pataracchia [mailto:jfpatch at gmail.com] Sent: June-28-14 2:52 PM To: gary at bendun.net; astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be like? On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" wrote: I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some company! I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout! I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now. Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice). Gary Bennett http://bendun.net/ http://photos.bendun.net/ _______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: