RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight

supergiant2003 at hotmail.com supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:42:03 EDT 2014


that's great i can help you with the setup see you tonight 

0

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: John Pataracchia <jfpatch at gmail.com> </div><div>Date:06-14-2014  11:34 AM  (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca </div><div>Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Girl Guides tonight </div><div>
</div>I will be coming with Cathedral High School's LX90. I may need help getting it set up.

On Jun 14, 2014 11:08 AM, "Gary Colwell" <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone

I was told that ion the previous email the directions  did not show

The address is

Marydale Park

5999 Chippewa Rd

Mount Hope ON

 

(Nebo Rd and Chippewa Rd )

 

See you tonight!

 

 



 

Gary Colwell

President - HamiltonRASC

Email president at hamiltonRASC.ca

Personal supergiant2003 at hotmail.com

 


_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140614/f34a1ca7/attachment-0002.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 14810 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140614/f34a1ca7/attachment-0002.png>


More information about the astronomers mailing list