RASC Hamilton Stargazing Tonight at the Observatory

John Pataracchia jfpatch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 14:51:42 EDT 2014


Gary, I'm going to try to make it tonight. What is the seeing going to be
like?
On Jun 28, 2014 12:29 PM, "Gary Bennett" <gary at bendun.net> wrote:

> I will be heading out to the observatory tonight and would love some
> company!
>
>
>
> I plan to give our new Celestron 14” Edge HD and mount a good workout!
>
>
>
> I will be there well before dark to do some prep-work to get it ready for
> the MallinCAM that will be arriving any day now.
>
>
>
> Join me if you can! (bring a coat and anti-bug juice).
>
>
>
> Gary Bennett
>
>
>
> http://bendun.net/
>
> http://photos.bendun.net/
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140628/e01cff87/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list