RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] AstroCATS Volunteer Sign-UpSheet is now ready

David A Barton bartman4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 12 14:47:49 EDT 2014


Hi Gary I think I figured it out and I had updated the list and hit reply
all. I hope it worked.
 
Any questions please contact me
 
Nancy Barton

  _____  

From: Announce [mailto:announce-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Gary
Bennett
Sent: March-12-14 1:33 PM
To: announce at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: [RASC Hamilton Special Announcement] AstroCATS Volunteer
Sign-UpSheet is now ready



Our AstroCATS volunteer sign-up sheet is now posted on our website:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av1JSGKIW4vQdGF6NzNWdDhRTDc5Snl
SRGhIcGdaM2c
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av1JSGKIW4vQdGF6NzNWdDhRTDc5Sn
lSRGhIcGdaM2c&usp=sharing#gid=0> &usp=sharing#gid=0

 

We really need your support and we hope you will all be eager to contribute
4 hours of your time to for a worthwhile cause. Volunteers will get free
admission to the show and a special "keepsake" T-Shirt.

 

The link shown above will take you to the schedule and you will see which
jobs and times slots have a vacancy. Just put your name (and also include
your T-Shirt Size) in one of the open time slots. 

 

Dates are Saturday May 3 and Sunday May 4. Shifts are 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM and
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

 

For people working the Sunday afternoon shift, the show closes at 4:00 but
we will ask you to help tidy-up the exhibit hall. No heavy lifting, just
general garbage pick-up so we don't get billed for leaving a mess.

 

We welcome your questions.

 

Gary Bennett

 

http://bendun.net/

http://photos.bendun.net/

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140312/f5d495b7/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list