RASC Hamilton [Bulk] Re: mirror re-aluminizing resource?

Eric Golding Studio egoldingstudio at rogers.com
Fri Nov 14 17:05:10 EST 2014


Thanks, Andy.  Do you have any contact information for Norm Fulman?


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Andy Blanchard 
  To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca 
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 3:58 PM
  Subject: [Bulk] Re: RASC Hamilton mirror re-aluminizing resource?


  Norm Fulman is a good choice

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Nov 14, 2014, at 3:55 PM, Eric Golding Studio <egoldingstudio at rogers.com> wrote:


    Hello, fellow RASC Hamilton members;

        I'm wishing to have 2 telescope mirrors re-aluminized, and can no longer locate Moonward Vacuum Coatings.  Does anyone out there know to where Alan Ward has moved.  RASC National resource list appears out of date as his listed email address and listed phone number are no longer valid. (I tried both)

        Or - alternatively - does anyone know of another 'local' resource for re-aluminizing.  By local, I mean somewhere in Canada.

    thanks in advance for any help,
    Eric Golding


    _______________________________________________
    astronomers mailing list
    astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
    http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  astronomers mailing list
  astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
  http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20141114/350af7c7/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list