RASC Hamilton Photographing The Moon meeting: Saturday, November 29th.

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Mon Nov 24 17:05:40 EST 2014


Does anyone have a T Adapter for Nikons that I can borrow on Saturday night?

 

There is at least one person who will be attending who uses a Nikon camera, and since I'd like to get as many people as possible to take a photo of the Moon, a Nikon adapter would be handy.  

 

The Centre has a Canon adapter, as do I.  

 

We also have two iOptron adapters for smartphones.

 

So, if there is someone who has a Nikon adapter that could bring it out on Saturday, I'd be most appreciative.

 

Thanks,

 

Roger Hill

 

From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Roger Hill
Sent: November 17, 2014 12:28 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Change of Date for The Moon meeting to Saturday,November 29th.

 

In the November Orbit, I mentioned in my editorial that:

 

Finally...at our last Board meeting we were brainstorming about things to do during the upcoming year.  I volunteered to do an event 

in November.  Sooooo...show up at the Observatory on Friday evening, November 28th, and we’ll have a good look at the Moon. 

Bring a camera, and I’ll try to get a picture with it.  If you don’t have a camera, bring your smartphone., instead.  

 

This date has now been changed to SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29th.

 

Roger Hill

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20141124/a580d928/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list