RASC Hamilton Weedwacking ?
Brian's
ve3hbj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:40:21 EDT 2014
Hi there is the camera system on 24/7 or does it only record when there's changes in the picture? It might be an worthwhile investment to change it (if it's not already) to a motion sensing system.
Brian
Sent from my iPhone
> On Sep 7, 2014, at 11:20, Mark Kaye <mark.kaye at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> On 14-9-07 10:35, Colin Haig wrote:
>> Someone has broken the gate – they pulled up the 6x6 post on the east side. It’s sort of sitting on the ground a good 2’ high.
>
> Again? Sheesh. Someone nicely pulled the gates out of their moorings in the spring, but Andy had placed them back in, but unfortunately, it was impossible for him to set it all the way into place.
>
>> The door locks on the main building are slightly messed up – someone has tampered with the top lock.
>> The bottom one is broken – cylinder rotates, won’t engage to lock it.
>
> I am aware of the lock problems and I am going to replace all of the locks at some point soon. Unfortunately, I have had some family issues over the summer and I have not gotten around to it yet. But it is something I am working on fixing. Is there anything on the security cameras? I guess it is just too much to look at. The site does not seem to have enough club traffic at certain points of the year to keep on top of all of these goings on. It is a shame. I wish their was some way to better secure the site, but I cannot think of one.
> --
> Clear Skies!
> MK
>
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140907/93fa0300/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list