RASC Hamilton Orbit for September
Roger Hill
Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Mon Sep 8 20:23:33 EDT 2014
Our webmaster informed me that there is a problem with our web site.
Since I wanted to get the September Orbit out to you without further delays, I have created a web site called HamiltonRASCNOVA.weebly.com.
This is a free website service that allows you to easily and quickly create very rudimentary sites. I had thought to use this service to create information about materials, homework, certificates, etc for the NOVA course that will be starting in January.
Instead, the first document that is on there is the September Orbit.
Please feel free to download it. Once the main Centre website is fully functional again, I'll remove it.
Until then, enjoy...and please accept my apologies for it being late.
http://hamiltonrascnova.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/0/3/39033593/orbsep14.pdf
Oh...and we already have people signed up for the NOVA course in January.
Roger Hill
Orbit Editor
NOVA Instructor
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20140908/e061124d/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list