RASC Hamilton April 4th Lunar eclipse

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Sat Apr 4 09:26:35 EDT 2015


Not that awesome.  I have an electric focuser on my 6" RC, but in the cold weather, the battery I was using wouldn't produce enough power to make it move.  So, my focus is a bit off.  

 

Regardless, it was a lovely morning, and well worth getting up for.

 

From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Rick Cudmore
Sent: April 4, 2015 9:12 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton April 4th Lunar eclipse

 

Roger, did you capture some awesome pics?

On Apr 3, 2015 10:55 PM, "Roger Hill" <Roger.Hill at hiteach.net> wrote:

The clear sky chart for the Hamilton Centre's Observatory is calling for clear skies tomorrow morning.

 

http://cleardarksky.com/c/HamCenObskey.html?1

 

I'll be just north of the observatory, on the side of Milburough Town Line, just south of Britannia watching the partially eclipsed Moon set over the distant trees.

 

I expect to be there before 6am, if anyone would like to join me.

 

Roger 


_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150404/3ee05a97/attachment-0002.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_2570-2.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 64935 bytes
Desc: IMG_2570-2.jpg
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150404/3ee05a97/attachment-0002.jpg>


More information about the astronomers mailing list