RASC Hamilton Lunar Eclipse
Ed Gmail
edmizzi.mizzi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:03:41 EDT 2015
Roger, Oh my gosh...I cannot believe I did that and here I am always picking on others for poor spelling (so self-righteous). Of course, I will never, ever misspell "pane" again. Thanks for pointing it out.
Ed
> On Apr 4, 2015, at 11:20 AM, Roger Hill <Roger.Hill at hiteach.net> wrote:
>
> Ed...
>
> You need a proofreader who can be a royal "pane"!
>
> Roger
> (With tongue firmly in cheek)
>
> From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Ed Mizzi
> Sent: April 4, 2015 7:40 AM
> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> Subject: RASC Hamilton Lunar Eclipse
>
> Shot from my home in Waterdown. Canon xSi DSLR, f5.6, 1/320, 1600 ISO, through a double pain window, at 6:41 AM
>
> Ed
>
>
> <image001.jpg>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150404/83d46d6b/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list