RASC Hamilton Left at the Observatory...

David Surette thirdalchemist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:43:19 EDT 2015


Hello Roger,
The card in question was found on the roll-off floor Saturday evening. The
owner is unknown.

David

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 6:11 AM, Roger Hill <Roger.Hill at hiteach.net> wrote:

> At last nights NOVA session, I found a 16GB memory card that had been left
> on one of the tables in the main room.  I presume it was from Saturday
> night, as I don't think it was left there from the Board meeting last
> Thursday.
>
> I put it on the whiteboard ledge so it can easily be found.
>
> Roger
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>


-- 
*David Surette*
(289) 286-1300
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150414/0899e859/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list