RASC Hamilton Tonight's meeting

Rick Cudmore cudmorerick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:19:41 EST 2015


Gary, you did good. Great recovery.

On 9 January 2015 at 00:06, Gary Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came out this
> evening to the meeting. Including the brownies, there were 46 people
> present!
>
> Paul was very appreciative of the excellent turnout!...and so was I.
>
> I learned a lot about exoplanets tonight…it was a fascinating topic and a
> great way to start the new year!
>
> Looking forward to many more great nights!
>
> Gary Colwell
>
> President
>
> Hamilton Centre RASC
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150109/18c28b7a/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list