RASC Hamilton Last call for AstroCATS volunteers

John Devonshire jwdevonshire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:05:07 EDT 2015


Hi Shawn,

I am not able to volunteer at the event as I don't know when I will be
available this weekend.  However, I have been helping on the front end
promoting the event via the Facebook page.

In talking with Andy Blanchard, he said that I should talk to you about
getting complimentary access for the work I've done to date.  As such,
could you please put me "on the list"?   Also, how would I go about getting
my pass for the day - where would I go?

Please let me know when you have a moment.

Thanks in advance.

John Devonshire

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Shawn Preston <shawn at skyminer.ca> wrote:

> We’re officially less than a week away from AstroCATS 2015!  We’re
> anticipating this year to be bigger and better than ever, but we still need
> your help.  There are a number of volunteering positions yet to be filled
> for this coming Saturday and Sunday, and we ask you again to consider
> giving a few of your hours to help make AstroCATS a success.
>
>
>
> As in previous years, all volunteers gain complimentary access to
> AstroCATS on the day they volunteer, and receive a t-shirt keepsake!
>
>
>
> If you’re willing to give a few of your hours on Saturday or Sunday,
> please email Shawn Preston at shawn at astrocats.ca for more information.
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
>
>
> Shawn
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150622/59b483c1/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list