RASC Hamilton Astrophotography Night

PAVAN apavan at rogers.com
Mon Nov 23 12:27:03 EST 2015


Andy 
Is there still room for this Thursday night. If so I would like to attend. Also do you have the address as it will be my 1st time there. 
Regards 

Alex
Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 18, 2015, at 4:53 PM, Andy Blanchard <atacamandy at hotmail.ca> wrote:
> 
> I am please to announce our first speaker this year will be Kerry Ann Lepky Hepburn, a note imager and recipient of several APODS. We have room for 15 sitting. Please send me an email and I'll save you a spot
> 
> Time 20:00
> Location Club Observatory
> Date Last Thursday of the month
> 
> Questions call me. 
> 
> Andy Blanchard
> 905-330-5626C
> 905-469-2400B
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca



More information about the astronomers mailing list