RASC Hamilton - Members Only New Members Night
Ed Mizzi
emizzi at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 24 22:41:41 EDT 2012
Andy, Please let me know when you're going to fix the polar alignment. Please and thanks
Ed
On 2012-03-24, at 10:34 PM, Andrew Blanchard wrote:
> We had an informal new members night at the observatory tonight. New members got to see the observatory and we sat around and discussed our scopes and experiences. After which we went to Waterdown for a libation, and food.
>
> Gary B I have your eye piece case. Roger I checked out the guider and the light worked and I was able to connect to phd and all seemed well.
>
> Unfortunately the paramount has moved off of its polar alignment. Next clear night I will go out and fix the problem. If anyone would like to come out when I do to watch, let me know and I will let you know when I will be going out.
>
> Andy Blanchard
> 905-465-2031H
> 905-847-7777B
>
> _______________________________________________
> members mailing list
> members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca
More information about the members
mailing list