RASC Hamilton - Members Only New Members Night

Ron Shields rjshields at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 25 07:45:54 EDT 2012


Thanks, Andy.

Ron


-----Original Message----- 
From: Andy Blanchard
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:38 AM
To: members at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton - Members Only New Members Night

You are most welcome Ron. I have no doubt you will be a great new addition 
to the club.

Andy Blanchard
905-465-2031H
905-847-7777B

On 2012-03-24, at 11:52 PM, "rjshields at sympatico.ca" 
<rjshields at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Thanks again, for the tour, Andy. It was great to meet with you, Dave and 
> David. Enjoyed my evening very much in good company. Hope to do it again, 
> soon.
> Ron
>
> Sent from my HTC
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> From: "Andrew Blanchard" <atacamandy at me.com>
> To: <members at hamiltonrasc.ca>
> Subject: RASC Hamilton - Members Only New Members Night
> Date: Sat, Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm
>
>
> We had an informal new members night at the observatory tonight. New 
> members got to see the observatory and we sat around and discussed our 
> scopes and experiences. After which we went to Waterdown for a libation, 
> and food.
>
> Gary B I have your eye piece case. Roger I checked out the guider and the 
> light worked and I was able to connect to phd and all seemed well.
>
> Unfortunately the paramount has moved off of its polar alignment. Next 
> clear night I will go out and fix the problem. If anyone would like to 
> come out when I do to watch, let me know and I will let you know when I 
> will be going out.
>
> Andy Blanchard
> 905-465-2031H
> 905-847-7777B
>
> _______________________________________________
> members mailing list
> members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
> _______________________________________________
> members mailing list
> members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca

_______________________________________________
members mailing list
members at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca 




More information about the members mailing list