RASC Hamilton - Members Only Triple Play

Ed Mizzi emizzi at cogeco.ca
Sun Mar 25 18:36:11 EDT 2012


Hey Mark. Thanks for the heads-up on this. I was planning on waiting a while longer but I'm going out now!

Ed


On 2012-03-25, at 6:25 PM, Mark Kaye wrote:

> 
>   Hello everyone.  I can find the Moon and Venus without any trouble and with careful scanning, Jupiter is a very difficult target three degrees south of the Moon.  This is without optical aid.  All are easy targets in 7*50 binoculars.  I found Jupiter first without knowing where exactly to look, then verified with the binoculars.
>   So get out there and give it a try before the Sun goes down and test those Mark I eyeballs!
> 
> -- 
>   Clear Skies!
>               MK
> 
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> members mailing list
> members at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca




More information about the members mailing list