RASC Hamilton - Members Only NOVA transportation help

Roy Dickinson dickinsonroy at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 10:04:22 EST 2013


Hello Members who are taking the NOVA Course,

I am a Member of the Hamilton Branch of RASC.  I have registered to  
participate in Roger Hill's Nova course.  My attempt to attend the  
first class on Monday, 21 January, was decimated by the failure of the  
taxi to arrive at my house to drive me to the Observatory.  I have the  
use of our one car on Monday, 4 February.  Therefore, I'll see you  
there.

However, I am asking for your help in getting me to and from class on  
Mondays 18 February and 15 April.  As I won't have the problem on the  
rest of the Mondays, perhaps I could reciprocate by "pooling".  As you  
can see below, I live at 70 Ryans Way in Waterdown.  Ryans Way is in  
West Waterdown, running off Hollybush Drive, directly opposite the  
Ball Park.

Thank you in advance,

Roy

Roy Dickinson
70 Ryans Way
Waterdown
Ontario  L0R 2H5
Tel: 905 689-4525
Cell: 289-244-0416
E-mail: dickinsonroy at mac.com









More information about the members mailing list