RASC Hamilton - Members Only Board Meeting
Bob Prociuk
bob.prociuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:17:31 EST 2015
opps. you're right $15
Bob
From: members [mailto:members-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Ed Gmail
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:27 PM
To: members at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton - Members Only Board Meeting
I'm sure Bill L. said the calendars are $15 each, incl. tax.
Sent from my iPad
On Dec 9, 2015, at 6:47 PM, Bob Prociuk <bob.prociuk at gmail.com> wrote:
Rick:
Board meeting starts at 8:00 pm and calendars will be available for $20.
Bob
From: members [mailto:members-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Rick Cudmore
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:13 PM
To: members at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton - Members Only Board Meeting
Can someone please let me know what time the board meeting starts Thursday night at the observatory. I want to purchase a calendar.
Also, when I was on the website to find out the time, I clicked on the calendar tab and there are no event listed for December.
Rick
_____
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7294 / Virus Database: 4483/11148 - Release Date: 12/09/15
_______________________________________________
members mailing list
members at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca
_____
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7294 / Virus Database: 4483/11148 - Release Date: 12/09/15
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/members_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20151209/5713a0cc/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the members
mailing list