RASC Hamilton - Members Only RASC Calendars

Sue and Bill colemanleggitt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:43:25 EST 2015


Hi again.

We’ve sold a number of calendars and I have a few requests to hold for the January meeting, which I will do.  If you want one or more of these for Christmas (good presents and they really fit well in Christmas stockings as stuffers!) and you live in the Waterdown or Burlington area, I can probably get it to you.

Let me know.

Regards,

Bill




> On Dec 7, 2015, at 3:16 PM, Sue and Bill <colemanleggitt at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi All,
> I have just picked up this year's pack of RASC calendars.  Unfortunately, I didn't have them in time for last week's member meeting.
> 
> The good news is they will be for sale at tonight's (Monday) Armchair Astronomy event at the observatory.  The price is $15.00 including tax, a significant discount for you compared to buying them online.
> 
> If you can't make it to this event tonight, let me know if you want 1 or more calendars and I'll endeavor to get them to you.  Worst case is they'll be brought to our next member meeting on January 7.
> 
> Merry Christmas
> 
> Bill Leggitt
> Treasurer RASC Hamilton
> 
> 




More information about the members mailing list