RASC Hamilton - Members Only First NOVA session for 2015

stanley stasb at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 16 09:11:14 EST 2015


Hi Roger 

 

I was really looking forward to taking the session today but I have to be
somewhere else to night. 

 

I was wondering if there might be a way to catch up on what I missed out?
And to get the papers and books. will I be able to join you for the next
session if I missed the first?

 

Thank you Stan 

 

  _____  

From: members [mailto:members-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Roger
Hill
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 11:29 AM
To: members at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton - Members Only First NOVA session for 2015

 

The first NOVA session for 2015 will be tomorrow evening: Monday, February
16, starting at 7:30pm.  The location is the Observatory, 576 Concession 7E
in Flamborough, which is the corner of 7th Concession East and Milborough
Town Line.

 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

 

We still have room for one or two more people if you'd like to get in on
it...just let me know and then show up!

 

Roger Hill

NOVA Instructor

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/members_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150216/d7738ff6/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the members mailing list