RASC Hamilton Canon XSi for sale

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Thu Jul 12 20:06:29 EDT 2012


Hi, Colin...

You're right.  It's priced to sell!

The body alone goes for about $300, and I haven't used the lens in years.

Somebody here is going to get a very good deal.

I used the battery grip until I got the battery eliminator.  Now I can run the camera off 120V and the grip is not needed.

I haven't tested the grip to see if it will work with my newly modified T1i.  If it does, and the camera doesn't sell here, then maybe I'll keep the grip and use it for concerts and non-Astro photography.

Roger




-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca on behalf of Colin Haig
Sent: Thu 12/07/2012 7:21 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Canon XSi for sale
 
That's a STEAL - way underpriced.

At 06:49 PM 2012-07-12, you wrote:

>I'm selling my Canon XSi. Included are:
>Two batteries and a charger.
>USB cable
>Canon 28mm-105mm lens (not the kit lens).
>
>I'll also toss in a dual battery grip and the 6 AA battery clip that 
>fits in it, too.
>
>The XSi is an excellent camera that takes great astrophotos.
>
>This camera has NOT been modified.
>
>$300.
>
>Roger
>Milton, ON
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>astronomers mailing list
>astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca



_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 3677 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120712/d12d1d8f/attachment-0002.bin>


More information about the astronomers mailing list