RASC Hamilton Canon XSi for sale

Dennis Ryan dennisryan84 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:14:28 EDT 2012


Hi Mr. Hill,
 
I would be very interested in purchasing this camera if it is still available. I was just seeking advice on my first DSLR purchase on the RASC forum and Gary Bennett suggested this very one. I was originally looking at the Canon 60D new in the store but it seemed hopelessly out of my price range.
 
Dennis Ryan
905-815-1410
 

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:49:49 -0400
From: Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Canon XSi for sale

 
I'm selling my Canon XSi. Included are:
Two batteries and a charger.
USB cable
Canon 28mm-105mm lens (not the kit lens).
 
I'll also toss in a dual battery grip and the 6 AA battery clip that fits in it, too.
 
The XSi is an excellent camera that takes great astrophotos.
 
This camera has NOT been modified.
 
$300.
 
Roger
Milton, ON

_______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120712/3143e5bc/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list