RASC Hamilton Astromart Fee

Gary Bennett gary at bendun.net
Sun Nov 11 12:39:49 EST 2012


It's now an annual fee that they started to "phase in" a few months ago. The "phase in" was a lottery draw of birth month. Lucky me, mine was drawn first!

  Gary Bennett


Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-11-11, at 9:48 AM, "Rick" <rcudmore1 at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> <image001.gif>
>  Whilst attempting to log onto the Astromart site I was informed my account had expired. I thought it was a one-time set up fee of $15, now apparently it’s annually. I didn’t register to buy/sell on the site.
> 
> Has anyone else experienced this issue, I can continue without the annual fee but cannot see the main details if interested in an item as you have to be logged in.
> 
> Rick
> 
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121111/e118de2b/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list