RASC Hamilton Telescope for sale
Al Ernest
a.e at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 5 20:00:27 EDT 2013
Inappropriate question to send as a reply all.
On 2013-08-05, at 7:52 PM, Andy Blanchard <atacamandy at hotmail.ca> wrote:
> Will you take a charitable receipt from the club.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2013-08-05, at 7:31 PM, "Greg Stopelli" <gstopelli at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I wanted to send out an email to the club before I posted this in Kijiji to see if anyone was interested....
>>
>> 10" Dobsonian telescope. Hand made (not by me but a friend from a former club). Scope is in good shape and works well but I have upgraded to a bigger scope (go figure) and now this one needs a new home. The mirror is Orion glass as is the secondary. Helical focuser and it comes with a telrad. I have attached pics of the scope.
>>
>> I would like to get $350 out of it.
>>
>> If anyone has any questions, needs any futher information or would like to see the scope please let me know through email at gstopelli at hotmail.com or on my cell at 416-823-8145. Thanks very much....
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> <scope.jpg>
>> <scope back end.jpg>
>> <scope inside.jpg>
>> _______________________________________________
>> astronomers mailing list
>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> <Mail Attachment.txt>_______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130805/e021ee35/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list