RASC Hamilton work at the observatory
Jason Blane
jblane1000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:20:28 EDT 2013
Didn't realize it was starfest this weekend
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, Andy Blanchard <atacamandy at hotmail.ca> wrote:
> Jason I am at Starfest like a lot of us this week.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2013-08-07, at 10:25 PM, "Jason Blane" <jblane1000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> I would like to head up to the observatory this Saturday to do the usual
mowing of the lawn and general yard work, would also like to cut back a
lot of the brush and small trees that sometimes overgrow the driveway
entrance to the grounds, for this and some other projects I would like to
ask for some help if you have an hour or two you can spare and small
chainsaws or tree pruners I will be heading up for about 10:30 am. Please
let me know if you can make it up.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Jason Blane
>> _______________________________________________
>> astronomers mailing list
>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130808/ce037520/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list