RASC Hamilton work at the observatory

Bob Prociuk bob.prociuk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:44:40 EDT 2013


Should be able to make it up for a couple of hours.

 

Bob

 

From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Jason Blane
Sent: August-07-13 10:25 PM
To: RASC Everyone
Subject: RASC Hamilton work at the observatory

 

Hi everyone

I would like to head up to the observatory this Saturday to do the usual
mowing of the lawn and general yard  work, would also like to cut back a lot
of the brush and small trees that sometimes overgrow the driveway entrance
to the grounds, for this and some other projects I would like to ask for
some help if you  have an hour or two you can spare and small chainsaws or
tree pruners I will be heading up for about 10:30 am. Please let me know if
you can make it up.

Thank you

Jason Blane 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130808/b443429a/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list