RASC Hamilton work at the observatory

Colin Haig astronomer at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 11 14:26:29 EDT 2013


Hey guys - thanks to both Bob and Jason for doing an amazing job of 
removing branches and trees blocking the driveway access, garden 
cleanup and some mowing.  I did some more mowing again today, and 
picked up parts for the Ryobi weedwacker. I did get it going for a 
while, but a couple bits needed to be replaced. Cleared out a whole 
bunch of the front lawn, and you can even see the stop sign from down 
the street now ;-)
Thanks again.
Hope the rest of you enjoyed Starfest or Perseids!
Cheers
Colin

At 12:44 PM 08/08/2013, Bob Prociuk wrote:
>Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
>         boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0037_01CE9435.0DCA43A0"
>Content-Language: en-ca
>
>Should be able to make it up for a couple of hours.
>
>Bob
>
>From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca 
>[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Jason Blane
>Sent: August-07-13 10:25 PM
>To: RASC Everyone
>Subject: RASC Hamilton work at the observatory
>
>Hi everyone
>
>I would like to head up to the observatory this Saturday to do the 
>usual mowing of the lawn and general yard  work, would also like to 
>cut back a lot of the brush and small trees that sometimes overgrow 
>the driveway entrance to the grounds, for this and some other 
>projects I would like to ask for some help if you  have an hour or 
>two you can spare and small chainsaws or tree pruners I will be 
>heading up for about 10:30 am. Please let me know if you can make it up.
>
>Thank you
>
>Jason Blane
>_______________________________________________
>astronomers mailing list
>astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130811/961097bf/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list