RASC Hamilton University for Astronomy
Joseph Frank Margolick
joseph.margolick at medportal.ca
Tue Dec 3 21:44:02 EST 2013
Dear Naren,
I am currently finishing medical school at McMaster. So while I won't be
able to comment much on the Astronomy program I would be happy to answer
any of Acharya's questions about McMaster in general. My undergrad was at
Western and they have a great physics program too - if he's interested.
Good luck,
Joe
289-684-5109
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Naren & Trupti Acharya <
ncacharya at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,
>
> My son Ishan Acharya is in grade 12 and is in process of University
> applications. He is mainly interested in Astronomy / Astrophysics and want
> to pursue in this field. This program is available at 3 main places, U of
> T, McMaster & Waterloo. I guess many of you might have experience with
> these universities especially for this program and can suggest the right
> place for Astronomy.
> Your suggestions & advises will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Naren
> 289-429-1096
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
--
Joseph Margolick, B.A (Hons)
MD Candidate '14
Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine
McMaster University
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20131203/de138d74/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list