RASC Hamilton NOVA postponed again...

Andy Blanchard atacamandy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 13:55:24 EDT 2013


No apologies necessary Roger, health, family, work and then hobbies.  Get well soon.

Have a great day

Andy Blanchard
905-465-2031H
905-847-7777B
905-330-5626C

On 2013-06-01, at 1:22 PM, "Roger Hill" <Roger.Hill at hiteach.net> wrote:

> I'm now on twice daily doses of intravenous antibiotics, and while they are helping, I expect to be on them into the middle of the week.  At the moment, I will NOT be able to have the final NOVA session this week, even my attendance at the general meeting on Thursday is in question.
> 
> I'm not even sure if I'll have the energy to put Orbit together.
> 
> However, NOVA is very definitely postponed.  Once I'm sure rhat I have recovered, then I'll be in touch and we can reschedule it.
> 
> My apologies to all,
> 
> Roger
> 
> Sent from my iPhone.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130601/338e4100/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list