RASC Hamilton NOVA postponed again...

Roy Dickinson dickinsonroy at mac.com
Sat Jun 1 16:38:49 EDT 2013


Roger,

Just take care of yourself.  The last NOVA session can wait.  My  
recovery from my surgery is slow; so we are in the same boat.

Roy

Roy Dickinson
70 Ryans Way
Waterdown
Ontario  L0R 2H5
Tel: 905 689-4525
Cell: 289-244-0416
E-mail: dickinsonroy at mac.com






On 1-Jun-13, at 1:22 PM, Roger Hill wrote:

> I'm now on twice daily doses of intravenous antibiotics, and while  
> they are helping, I expect to be on them into the middle of the  
> week.  At the moment, I will NOT be able to have the final NOVA  
> session this week, even my attendance at the general meeting on  
> Thursday is in question.
>
> I'm not even sure if I'll have the energy to put Orbit together.
>
> However, NOVA is very definitely postponed.  Once I'm sure rhat I  
> have recovered, then I'll be in touch and we can reschedule it.
>
> My apologies to all,
>
> Roger
>
> Sent from my iPhone.
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca




More information about the astronomers mailing list