RASC Hamilton NOVA postponed again...
David A Barton
bartman4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 1 19:35:41 EDT 2013
Get better soon Roger!!!
Dana and Nancy
-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Roger Hill
Sent: June-01-13 1:22 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton NOVA postponed again...
I'm now on twice daily doses of intravenous antibiotics, and while they are
helping, I expect to be on them into the middle of the week. At the moment,
I will NOT be able to have the final NOVA session this week, even my
attendance at the general meeting on Thursday is in question.
I'm not even sure if I'll have the energy to put Orbit together.
However, NOVA is very definitely postponed. Once I'm sure rhat I have
recovered, then I'll be in touch and we can reschedule it.
My apologies to all,
Roger
Sent from my iPhone.
_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
More information about the astronomers
mailing list