RASC Hamilton Power Supply

Rick rcudmore1 at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 16 12:54:21 EDT 2013


 

FYI,

Canadian Tire has the Eliminator Power Box with inverter, 400W, on sale for
$130 which is half price. Plus the flier had a scratch coupon and I received
an additional $5 off my purchase.  It takes about 30 hrs for the initial
charge and once a month there after.  This is my second unit, I will have
one for the telescope and one for the dew heater controls.

I've had 2 Celestron power packs, 17A, and I have been disappointed with
them. They don't hold their charge very well and I charge mine every month
and the next morning after a nights use.

Rick 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130316/faea6f4b/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 145 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130316/faea6f4b/attachment-0001.gif>


More information about the astronomers mailing list