RASC Hamilton Apologies - lost my cool
robert moulder
rmoulder at sympatico.ca
Sun May 5 15:23:18 EDT 2013
I'm feeling very guilty about not volunteering fro Astrocats but have a committment for that weekend (in fact that whole week) that was made at least one year ago. Althgough I've tried it is simply not possible to change the date for that committment! Bob
> Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:52:58 -0400
> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> From: astronomer at cogeco.ca
> Subject: RASC Hamilton Apologies - lost my cool
>
> For those of you kind folks who are volunteering your time for
> AstroCATS, my sincere apologies for losing my cool with President
> Andy at the meeting tonight. As originator of the idea for a Hamilton
> astronomy swap meet/sale/conference a few years ago, I've felt a
> great degree of personal "ownership" around the evolving event, and
> failed to remember that my opinion really doesnt matter much in the
> big scheme of things. I do appreciate and recognize the hard work
> going into it by so many of you.
> I hope other folks step up in the coming days to volunteer a few
> short hours at the event, as it is very short-staffed.
> And to the Barton's - thanks for bringing the tasty cookies!
> Best wishes,
> Colin
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130505/efc737e8/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list