RASC Hamilton 15x70mm binoculars - $49.99

Colin Haig astronomer at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 27 11:06:09 EST 2013


Geez, if I sell my Fujinons, I could buy a pair of these for everybody I know!
C

At 02:00 PM 26/11/2013, Roger Hill wrote:
>Celestron 15x70mm binoculars will be on sale starting on Thursday at 
>Canadian Tire.
>
>It's part of their "Red Thursday" event, trying to beat "Black 
>Friday" prices by a day.
>
>It is possible to collimate them, if the images for the right and 
>left eye don't line up, which is not unusual.
>
>They're great for a quick look at the sky and could be really nice 
>for comet viewing.
>
>They also come with a tripod adapter which is too flimsy for the 
>job, but can be easily modified to make it a lot stiffer.
>
>Roger
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>astronomers mailing list
>astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca





More information about the astronomers mailing list