RASC Hamilton 2015 Observer's Calendar

John Ramberg ramberg.john at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:46:43 EDT 2014


Hey Bill, yes I would like to get a calendar at the Nov 6 meeting. I will
bring the payment (cash) with me.
Thx Bill
John Ramberg​

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Mark Kaye <mark.kaye at sympatico.ca> wrote:

>    I would like two calendars, please.
>    Clear skies!
>                          MK
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm
>
>
> ---- Sue and Bill wrote ----
>
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please let me know if you would like the 2015 Observer's Calendar.  I
> will bring them and a few extra to the November monthly RASC Hamilton
> meeting next Thursday, November 6.  The cost is $15.00.  This is a
> savings of approximately $7.00 compared to buying one yourself directly
> from the RASC National website.
>
> They are a great deal and make a terrific Christmas present.
>
> Let me know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20141028/945694a4/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list