RASC Hamilton Lunar impacts...

Eric Golding Studio egoldingstudio at rogers.com
Sun Apr 5 16:36:07 EDT 2015


It's tricky, for sure.  Some folks can focus first on their finger placed about 12" from their eyes, while in front of the images you want to fuse. Then, maintain that focus and take your finger away.  That should get you started.  Holding that same focus is the trickiest part though.  Good luck.

Eric

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Mark Kaye 
  To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca 
  Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Lunar impacts...


  At 12:41 05/04/2015, you wrote:

    Thanks, Roger.  
     
    If anyone is interested, these two images can be free-fused to reveal a 3-D impression. 

     Interesting!  I used to be able to free fuse images easily.  But I have not tried since I am forced to wear reading glasses to see anything with in half a metre to be in focus.  When I have my glasses on, I cannot get the images to free fuse at all.
     I cannot get any of my computers to play the video either.  Something is blocking them from coming through, have not figured out what yet.

     Clear skies
                 MK

  The Observatory by the Lake
  http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  astronomers mailing list
  astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
  http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150405/c4476d9a/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list