RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar X
GAry Colwell
supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:50:54 EDT 2015
I got some really nice shots of it it's over now I will post them when I get home later on
Sent from my Samsung device
-------- Original message --------
From: Ian O'Neill <ioneill at cogeco.ca>
Date: 08-21-2015 20:44 (GMT-05:00)
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar X
I’m having problems seeing it. I’m shooting with a 250mm lens. With the crop factor it ends up near 400mm. I darkened the sky by underexposing for the background. I’m going to have to keep shooting. Hope the city lights won’t muck with it.
Cheers,
Ian
> On Aug 21, 2015, at 8:36 PM, GAry Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Not sure Scott is 8:36 and I am taking pictures right now I can see it
>
>
>
> Sent from my Samsung device
>
>
> -------- Original message --------
> From: Scott Barrie <barrie_62 at sympatico.ca>
> Date: 08-21-2015 20:17 (GMT-05:00)
> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar X
>
> How long will it last?
>
>
>> On Aug 21, 2015, at 6:07 PM, Gary Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com <mailto:supergiant2003 at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey everyone.
>> Lunar X tonight at 8:30 EST…..get your scopes and cameras ready…..
>> Gary
>> _______________________________________________
>> Announce mailing list
>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca <mailto:Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca>
>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca>
> <Mail Attachment.txt>_______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150821/e5a19a2c/attachment-0002.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: _MG_7592.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 79425 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150821/e5a19a2c/attachment-0002.jpeg>
-------------- next part --------------
_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
More information about the astronomers
mailing list