RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar X

Ian O'Neill ioneill at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 21 21:12:49 EDT 2015


Looking forward to seeing them. 

Cheers,
Ian
> On Aug 21, 2015, at 8:50 PM, GAry Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> 
> I got some really nice shots of it it's over now I will post them when I get home later on
> 
> 
> 
> Sent from my Samsung device
> 
> 
> -------- Original message --------
> From: Ian O'Neill <ioneill at cogeco.ca> 
> Date: 08-21-2015 20:44 (GMT-05:00) 
> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca 
> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar X 
> 
> <_MG_7592.jpeg>
> 
> I’m having problems seeing it. I’m shooting with a 250mm lens. With the crop factor it ends up near 400mm. I darkened the sky by underexposing for the background. I’m going to have to keep shooting. Hope the city lights won’t muck with it. 
> 
> Cheers,
> Ian
> 
>> On Aug 21, 2015, at 8:36 PM, GAry Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com <mailto:supergiant2003 at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>> 
>> Not sure Scott is 8:36 and I am taking pictures right now I can see it
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Sent from my Samsung device
>> 
>> 
>> -------- Original message --------
>> From: Scott Barrie <barrie_62 at sympatico.ca <mailto:barrie_62 at sympatico.ca>> 
>> Date: 08-21-2015 20:17 (GMT-05:00) 
>> To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca <mailto:astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca> 
>> Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton [ Special Announcement] Lunar X 
>> 
>> How long will it last?
>> 
>> 
>>> On Aug 21, 2015, at 6:07 PM, Gary Colwell <supergiant2003 at hotmail.com <mailto:supergiant2003 at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hey everyone.
>>> Lunar X tonight at 8:30 EST…..get your scopes and cameras ready…..
>>> Gary
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Announce mailing list
>>> Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca <mailto:Announce at hamiltonrasc.ca>
>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca>
>> <Mail Attachment.txt>_______________________________________________
>> astronomers mailing list
>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca <mailto:astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca>
>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> 
> 
> <Mail Attachment.txt>_______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca





-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150821/6852d1a9/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list