RASC Hamilton Pics of less than 24hour old moon
Klaas Dekens
kdekens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:48:33 EST 2015
Thanks some of us work electrical I shared your picture and 3 people like
your shot take care stay warm theres glove heater pads to help out.
On Feb 19, 2015 8:27 PM, "Scott Barrie" <barrie_62 at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> I braved the cold tonight to try and get a shot of the new moon. Had just
> about given up - thinking I must have had the wrong night - when I spotted
> it, a little lower than I anticipated. Managed to get a few shots. Too
> darn cold to stay out very long.
>
> Scott Barrie
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150220/62f79d35/attachment-0002.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: New moon and wires wide 2-6538.jpg
Type: image/jpg
Size: 211693 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150220/62f79d35/attachment-0004.jpg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: New moon near wires 2-6544.jpg
Type: image/jpg
Size: 355215 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20150220/62f79d35/attachment-0005.jpg>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list